Slimming world home weigher here!

JayBird5229

Hi everyone!

After a failed attempt at slimming world last year I fell off the wagon again and ended up gaining a lot. I’m now heavier than I’ve ever been and with my sister successfully dropping 3 dress sizes I’m ready to start my SW journey again!

Welcome JayBird and well well done to your sister on dropping three dress sizes :0clapper:

Plenty of inspiration and motivation for your new restart on Slimming World and all the best for 2018!

Hi JayBird welcome to the forum! Good luck with SW, I'm following SW too and also weighing at home! Look forward to following your progress! :)

Hi everyone!

After a failed attempt at slimming world last year I fell off the wagon again and ended up gaining a lot. I’m now heavier than I’ve ever been and with my sister successfully dropping 3 dress sizes I’m ready to start my SW journey again!

Hi Jaybird. I recently started here and am on day three today. Good luck with your weight loss. I am weighing at home after an unfriendy experience at a Slimming World Club. Let's be determined!

Back