Slimming world Im starting again, again again

Caldil

Hi not sure if anyone's still on here I used to chat to but I'm back again.

A little bit about me

I'm a full time mum of 4, I've just turned 30 and got married 8 weeks ago to my partner of 8 years.

I have done sw on and off since about 2005. I was last on her giving it my all last year, where I managed to lose but like always i fell off the wagon. I decided to give calorie counting a go but found I was just living off bad stuff and was not loosing weight really.

October just gone I was 10st 10lb but with getting married, honeymoon and Xmas I've been avoiding the scales. I took the plunge today and found im now 11st 12lb so I'm back to try and finally get to my target of 10st.

Exercise wise I've always been a fan of 30 day shred which I've had great results from in the past, so hope to start it and stick to it again.

Due to the children and my partner working away I've always found it difficult to get to group so have been an online member.

Could do with lots of advice and support on my journey from you wonderful people.

Also need to upload a new ticker and details so ignore the one I have at the mo x

Here is the place to be :), if you feel like your gonna fall of the wagon come on here and read the success stories, or the recipe ideas and plan something nice from the pages. Ad find out what makes you fall of the wagon, then once you know the trigger you can find a way to stop it :)

^^^^ thanks, I know I need to get back into it properly. No excuses this time :)

Had my first weigh in this morning and lost 3lb which I'm pleased with. Need to try and watch the syns this week as I might be going out Saturday for a mates bday so don't want to over indulge :)

Back