slimming world losses

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mils, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

Hey,

Just wondered what sort of losses everyone gets? I did SW years ago and did quite well but I believe a lot has changed since then. Thought about Cambridge but I find it too restrictive!

The other question is, which plan does everyone like most? I fancy the EE but it seems to good to be true!?!?!?

:eek:
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm giving EE a try and it is easier and more flexible, but it does work too!

I've lost 20.5lbs on SW - but that's with a break in between. In my new group I've had 13 WIs and lost 13.5lbs total. I had 1 1lb gain and 1 STS in that time, but 11 losses between 0.5lb and 2lbs.

It works...it's magic! :)

4. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Ive been doing SW since March & so far Ive lost 20lbs. I know so many who've lost much more in the same time but my consultant & I have reaslised its just the way my body is (slow!!) :sigh:

Im veggie so green days everyday & I love it. I eat so much & it still works even if personally I have hiccups every couple of weeks. SW all the way :talk017:

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

20lbs is excellent

6. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    SW works, plain and simple. I find red days produce bigger losses than green or EE but if you stick to the plans 100% you will definitely see losses continually. I really do believe that about this eating plan, for that's what it is, not a diet. Diets don't work. Slimming World works.

7. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Hey, i've been doing SW 11weeks and have lost 21lbs now :) I only do green days as I'm vegetarian. xx

8. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So that's like what, an average of 2lbs-ish a week? If you keep that up at that rate that will be around 2 and a half stone off by Christmas.

Sound good? Oh yes!! :D

9. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I've been doing SW for 3 months now and I have lost 26lbs so far, I am a 1lb a week 'plodder' but I do have the occassionly bigger loss, but as long as I am losing every week then I am alright with that.

10. sallyannetag

sallyannetag Silver Member

Start Weight:
    112.94kg
    Current Weight:
    112.94kg
    Goal Weight:
    76.2kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did anyone see the young slimmer of the year on GMTV this morning? Think she has lost 7 stones on slimming world and she looks absolutely fantastic. Everywhere I turn its SW all over the place, even in a magazine I read the other day which has encouraged me to come back and be more determined than ever. :)

11. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Yeah I guess 2lbs a week average. If I have a naughty weekend I only lose 1 to 0.5lbs, a good week is up to 3lbs. I havn't had a STS or gain yet! No, I shouldn't say "yet" because I'm NOT going to have one ever!!! lol. I LOVE SW!!!!

12. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    It really does work and it doesn't matter how much you loose everyweek just so long as its a loss. Some people go great guns and have big lossess, but others are sure and steady. We will all get there in the end, but its best to get there feeling comfortable and doing it in a way thats sustainable for you without feeling deprived of anything, which if you follow the diet properly you shouldn't, thats whats syns are for. Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.