Slimming World Member Here :)

blueglitter

hiya everyone, im Nikki and i am 26 and following the slimming world diet, i joined about 3 weeks ago and i have lost around 10lbs but im having a bad week this week and need some help so i found this site :) I need to keep motivated but im having a hard time.

Hiya, Ya should join the slimming world forum, they are very friendly there and be able to answer all of your questions. But hey well done so far on losing 10lbs and sorry to hear ya are having a bad week but dont let it get ya down, ya may be surprised when ya get a wi. Take each day as it comes and we are always on here if ya need a chat or help with anything. Take care

Welcome aboard. I only joined this site a couple of days ago, but it's such a friendly place. I started SW recently and go for my third weigh in on Tuesday. I've lost 7lbs in two weeks so I'm hoping for another good loss this week.

Come and say hello in the slimming world forum... and hang in there, keep thinking towards weigh in day and how good you'll feel when you've lost more.

A big :welcome:, this site is great, a lovely place to come for advice and support, or just to keep your hands occupied and stop you raiding the fridge!
Well done on your weight loss so far! Good luck with the rest of your journey xxx

Hi Hun, Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear you are having a hard time. Everyone here is lovely and will give you encouragement and support. Good Luck with your journey. Taz X

Hi welcome to the forum. Yes we are a friendly bunch over in the SW section and full of any advice or support you need x

Back