Slimming World - mY weight loss and food diary :-)

Well I thought I would use this forum to post my food diaries and weight loss progress as I feel it will give me a kick up the arse to do better! I started two weeks ago and so far have lost 1lb!!!!!!!! Gutted! So onwards and upwards to get these lbs off before xmas! Any help, recipes or suggestions will be much obliged! Thanks :-D

welcome and good luck!!!:)

OK hands up I have had an horrendous couple of weeks.... So i woke up this morning and got dressed for work and my trousers are actually straining!!!!!!!!! So I am back on it with a vengance, off to buy some proper electric kitchen scales and little tubs and sticking to this now! I am not doomed to be fat forever and I now relaise only I can do something!:sigh:

Weighed in on thursday 13th and i lost 2lb!!!!! AYAYAAYYYYY!

Friday Food Diary

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with SS Milk (HEXA) and strawberries

Snacks in morning - Banana, plum, carrot & Celery Sticks with FF Cottage Cheese

Lunch - Tuna Pasta Salad and Shape 0% Strawberry Yogurt

Afternoon Snacks - apple, plum, chicken noodle mugshot 4 biscuits (12.5 syns)

Dinner - Chicken Kebab, salad and SW Chips.
Drinks - Tea, Water and sugar free dilute.

After a telling off from my SW consultant I have made sure I have kept my self full up and felt brilliant and full of energy!!!

Weighed in on thursday 13th and i lost 2lb!!!!! AYAYAAYYYYY!

Friday Food Diary

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with SS Milk (HEXA) and strawberries

Snacks in morning - Banana, plum, carrot & Celery Sticks with FF Cottage Cheese

Lunch - Tuna Pasta Salad and Shape 0% Strawberry Yogurt

Afternoon Snacks - apple, plum, chicken noodle mugshot 4 biscuits (12.5 syns)

Dinner - Chicken Kebab, salad and SW Chips.
Drinks - Tea, Water and sugar free dilute.

After a telling off from my SW consultant I have made sure I have kept my self full up and felt brilliant and full of energy!!!

Bravo! Good for you! Keep up the good work..the first week its difficult..after that its going to be a healthy lifestyle..:)

I completely forgot I started this OOPPPPSSS!!!!!!!! I will restart it tomorrow!!!

Back