slimming world n cd

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey everyone :)

got a question n not sure where to put it so am going to put it on both cd and slimming world (i hope thats ok)

i am going to start slimming world in around 2/3 weeks time when i move house (no classes next to my current house that i can go to due to work hours)
    however i have 2 weeks worth of cd packs in my house

do i either

a) do 2 weeks on cd and have it as a good kick start
    or

b) jus cut down n wait to start sw properly?

if i go from cd to sw will i just put all the weight back on or would i still be able to loose, i have about 6 stone to loose

thanks

xxx​

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    *personally* i would do option (b) but that is coming from somebody that has done CD 3 times and put all the weight back on (and more) so i am slightly bitter and twisted lol!

whatever you chose GOOD LUCK on your journey, keep posting on here there are loads of wonderful support and helpful people here.

xxx

4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I posted on your other thread hun.

5. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I couldn't do CD (far too strict and yukky tasting) so personally I'd pig out for 2 weeks. I know that's the wrong answer, so I'll tell you a). You may not lose the first week on SW while your body gets used to proper food again, but it would be a good start to the diet I suppose.

6. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

I lost 5st on Lighterlife (same as CD really) put 1st 10 back on in 18months...i did LL for 10 days recently and lost a stone however after starting SW I put 7lbs on in a week just by eating properly! :(
    I would go for option B as although u get a great loss from CD/LL initially u soon put it back on and I found that really demoralising :(
    Goodluck x

7. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    i think it really depends on how quickly you want to loose weight, if your in a hurry i would cd it then get into the swing of sw, if your not in any rush, cut back a little and then you will have a great first week at sw, obv going from vlcd to sw you will gain the first week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.