Extra Easy Slimming world newbie - first mistake!

Hey everyone, new to slimming world, been on the diet now a week. got weighed today and found i had lost 5lbs - YAY :)

But then what have i gone and done.............just eaten 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts!! whats wrong with me!!??
I have to admit i did enjoy them, but i'll regret it at my next weigh in!! so mad at myself!
Ally x

I would not worry about it. What's done is done.

I very much doubt 2 doughnuts will have undone your good work. Draw a line under it and carry on with the plan.

Good luck :)

I think it takes a while to get into the correct mind set for the diet .....once there you won't turn back. Good luck

Don't worry we all do it, I've been in sw over a year and still do it. Draw a line under it and start again if u stick to plan the rest of the week u will be fine

dont worry about it :). just carry on with your plan x

I agree with the above. If you're good the rest of the week i doubt it will cause much harm. I love that about SW. WIth other diets, if I 'cheat', I tend to just think, Oh well, I've blown it now, might as well eat junk all week! But with SW you can turn a bad day into a great week. Good luck! :)

P.S. And you said you really enjoyed the donuts! I think that's important. Everyone cheats from time to time, the key is to relish every bite and get back on the wagon afterwards. Don't feel guilty, just ENJOY! :)

Hey everyone, new to slimming world, been on the diet now a week. got weighed today and found i had lost 5lbs - YAY :)

But then what have i gone and done.............just eaten 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts!! whats wrong with me!!??
I have to admit i did enjoy them, but i'll regret it at my next weigh in!! so mad at myself!
Ally x

If you think about it, it represents an unhealthy relationship with food. It's something pretty much all of us on here have. We see food as a reward when we have done well, and a comfort when we have done bad.

Forget about the impact of the doughnuts, as previously said by another poster, draw a line, move on, it wont have any material impact next week.

Congrats on the 5lbs by the way! Well done.

I know you shouldn't reward yourself with food after a success but if you're going to the Krispy Kremes is definitely the way to go ;-)

I always have a 'treat' after WI. Whether its a meal like enchiladas or a pie or a piece of cake or something. Nvr had a problem until I took a break!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am the same , i always have a treat after weigh in. whatever i feel like i have- if its 10 biscuits then its 10 biscuits.
As long as i know that i am right back on plan the next day then i can almost always get a good loss the next week xx

Like everyone else says, do not punish yourself about this, its probably the worst thing you could do.

Just get right back on track, I bet you will still see a weight loss next week if you do...good luck :)

Back