Slimming World newbie - losing for the wedding day!

Charlie86

Heya!

I have just joined SW, so very excited to get started and see how it all goes. I have done it before 2 years ago and lost 2 and a half stone. I have slowly put a stone of that weight back on, and now have the motivation of wanting to lose weight before my wedding day!

I am getting married August 2018!

My overall target is 3 stone 8.5 pounds, however will be happy if I have lost 2 stone 8.5 pounds by the wedding (and will carry on after). So that's 10 months to do it in!

CW 13.8.5
Height 5ft2

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and good luck on your weight loss journey x

Hi I'm like you, back on the bandwaggon of slimming world. I got married in August this year and managed to lose 10lb but since then put a stone back on....:(
It should be achievable to lose the whole amount for your wedding, your giving yourself plenty of time. I got complacent towards mine and didn't lose what I wanted but it was still an amazing day.
Good luck I'll be following your journey :)

Hi I'm like you, back on the bandwaggon of slimming world. I got married in August this year and managed to lose 10lb but since then put a stone back on....:(
It should be achievable to lose the whole amount for your wedding, your giving yourself plenty of time. I got complacent towards mine and didn't lose what I wanted but it was still an amazing day.
Good luck I'll be following your journey :)

Thank you - I have a duplicate diary where I update most of my stuff. Link is in my signature.

I know I can do it - just hoping I can stay focused in the whole 10 months before. Good luck to getting back to where you want to be :)

Back