Slimming world newbie

Little B

Hi, I've been lurking for a while now so decided it was time to join. Reading other people's food diaries has really helped me and I'm hoping that starting my own will keep me on the straight and narrow! Looking to lose about 5 stone in total but breaking it down into chunks so I don't freak out and give up!

Look forward to getting to know you all

Little B xx

hello xx just saying hi :) am personally loving the SW bit on this site :0 more info than I could ever get from SW online :) plus you can talk about your poo and trapped wind :) I do often :0 good luck chick - manageable chunks is the way to go and don't restrict yourself to managing your weight loss in small chunks - have a life springclean while you are at it and deal with any other things in the same way :) I did a drawer every weekend - dodgy knickers and bras binned - cupboards etc on the list next :) feels great to have yourself back in charge, even if it is only bout them annoying random socks and tights which serve no purpose other than to strangle each other :) xx

Welcome. I've just signed up for the same reason. I find more information on this website than I do anywhere else. :) xx

Hi everyone,
I am cobbling together a slimming world way of eating from what I remember from some time ago and via advice from friends. One bit of advice was to join on here, so here I am. I have an awful lot to lose so I'm keen to just take it bit by bit like Little B. xx

Hello, nice to meet you, this is a fab place for help and support, everyone is very friendly. I have found starting a diary is helping me keep on track, feel free to pop on over, it's the ramblings of a slimming world convert. Ammixx funny you should say about spring cleaning other bits too that's exactly what I have been doing, my drawers and cupboards have never been so tidy!
Little B xx

hi!! I'm new to the site as well, after lurking for awhile. Joined SW a couple of months ago, and been doing ok, hoping using this forum will help me keep at it!!

Hi KellieLou

This is a great place for help and support, everyone is very helpful.

Ravensara, if you need anything Sw related looking up then feel free to ask, I have access to syns online and all the hex's so if I can help in any way then I'm happy to xx

Back