Slimming world online. 6 Stone to lose...

Sam35

Silver Member
hi everyone,

Well, it's that time of year again, where I have another stab at losing weight! As the title states, I have 6 stone to lose.

Have tried every diet / eating plan under the sun but have always had the greatest success with slimming world.

I'm 36 years old, I have a 15 year old son, a 14 year old daughter and a 4 month old son.

I normally used to go to slimming world classes, but find it hard at the moment with the baby.

I'm hoping to reach my target in a year so weightloss would need to be an average of 7lbs a month.

Today's food:

B: Bacon Roll.
L: chicken drumsticks, skin removed, salad with egg and laughing cow light triangles, walkers baked crisps (5 syns).
D: noodles with chicken onions and mushrooms
Mullerlight.

I've noticed that you can now buy hifi bars through the website, so I have ordered 10 boxes, in rocky road (my fave) and salted caramel. Looking forward to those arriving.

Feeling really hungry today, failed to plan properly , so I am annoyed with myself.

Didn't have time for breakfast, so have just had lunch, which consisted of 2 ryvitas, with laughing cow light triangles, smoked salmon, boiled egg, a clementine and an apple.

It's Saturday, so usually takeaway night, will opt for a chicken shish kebab, with loads of salad, I will donate the pitta bread to my daughter.

Also having fleeting moments of craving carb heavy foods, such as sausage rolls and pizza.

I'm not really a sweet eater, but savoury processed foods are my downfall. I think I will look to see if I can make some SW friendly sausage rolls. I did used to make the SW scotch eggs some time ago, they were ok, not the same as the regular ones, but did help to sate that craving.

Nearly another day done and dusted! Had the chicken kebab with chilli sauce. I'm going to give a guess of 15 syns to be on the safe side as the chicken may have been cooked in oil.

The scales haven't moved since Thursday! I'm hoping to lose at least 7lbs in my first week, as this is around the number I tend to lose on week one. And it will also take me into the next Stone bracket.

I need something to distract me in the evenings as this is when the mind hunger kicks in. Baby settles at around 8pm usually so I tend to stay up for a few hours to unwind.

Back