Slimming World Online Advice

SimplyFilling

Hi guys! I'm currently doing the weight watchers simply filling plan but I have wanted to switch to SW for ages. I have the 2012 books from my mum. But my question is.....

Is it worth joining the online site. It is very expensive an I don't want to regret my decision. So I am just asking for a review? Is the phone app good? Is there a tracker?

I think I could do it from the books alone but I would struggle with syns for anything shop bought.

Any website advice would be good. Might help me decide.

I don't now how much it costs to just join the site as I go to a class. I think the website is really useful and couldn't do it with just the books because there's so much more synned food and healthy extras listed on the website. The mobile website is really handy too, I use it as I'm walking around the supermarket to check anything and everything just to be sure.

It's £60 for 3 months. So I guess it's pretty similar to going to class. I guess it just seems more as ww is half the price and their iPhone app is amazing for tracking on the go.

That's useful to know, so on the sw app I can look up any food. I think I'd need that as I searched the boards earlia and couldn't find an item I was looking for!

It's £60 for 3 months. So I guess it's pretty similar to going to class. I guess it just seems more as ww is half the price and their iPhone app is amazing for tracking on the go.

That's useful to know, so on the sw app I can look up any food. I think I'd need that as I searched the boards earlia and couldn't find an item I was looking for!

Yeah most things I've searched for have been there and I shop in Aldi so if it's got their stuff I'd imagine it would have most branded foods and supermarket brands. I'm not sure what the website is like for tracking, to be honest I haven't really had a good look around, I mainly use it for checking syns and healthy extras. It does have a nice little graph to keep an eye on your progress though.

The app is awful but the mobile site is brilliant. Syn calculator, food diary, weight tracking charts, etc. Very good.

Maybe I should join then. If I don't have the resources I'll be more likely to quit.

Does anyone know if there are any vouchers for online?
I'll sign up tomorrow I think

There was a voucher code in Monday and Wednesdays Mirror that saves you £35 - i really don't think we are allowed to give it out on minimins but if you asked around i'm sure someone you know will have the paper or even a google search might find it! xx

Back