Slimming world online Novice 1st few days diary advise ?

halfaperson2go

Hi Everyone,
I started Slimming world online on Monday of this week, I am 29 5 ft 9 and currently weigh 18st, how i have let myself get like this i do not know !
Well the journey has begun i hope to join group next month but for now i am online, i have posted my first two days diary's if anyone has any advice would be very much appreciated !

Day 1

Breakfast : Fat free natural yogurt Strawberries and a banana

Lunch: chicken breast spinach cherry toms cucumber beetroot

Dinner: baked potato, plain tuna, low fat cottage, cheese spinach cherry toms cucumber beetroot

Snacks: 2 babybel lights, muller light pineapple, nectarine , 2 green teas.

Water: 3 litres

Day 2

Breakfast : overnight oats (35g) fat free yogurt strawberries

Lunch: chicken breast, spinach,cherry toms, cucumber beetroot, boiled egg

Dinner: 5% mince beef chopped tomatoes mushrooms onions spinach, wholemeal spaghetti.

Snacks: Muller light, funsize crunchie, 2 green teas

Water: 3 litres

nice to get started on here look forward to chatting to you all :)

Hello halfaperson2go:

I'm new, too. I can't offer advice about your food diary since I am in the learning phase. Your two day example seems impressive to me - especially the three litres of water. How are you finding the SW online? Do you find their site easy to navigate?

Hi reikimaster

It's pretty easy but tbh I have been using the forums more then anything and just googling everything I'm unsure on !
I have kept pretty simple this week and the weekend will be my nemesis with wine but I'm gonna to try my hardest !
How you finding it ?

It's okay at the moment insofar as I have had no major hiccups. I do seem to be thinking about food all of the time, but at least I am thinking about it and not just stuffing my face without thought...

My real test will come when I return to work tomorrow (shifts) where there is little opportunity to eat sensibly. It's normally speed eating toast or go hungry. I am, however, getting organised and making food to take to work. Work will definitely test my mettle.

Let me know how you get on with wine - I've decided nil intake for the time being as, normally, one glass leads to a second, etc.!

Back