Slimming World Online

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Java1975, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Java1975

Java1975 Full Member

Hi All
    Can anyone give me advice regarding cancelling my account online? I subscribed online last Wednesday and by Thursday I knew I made a big mistake. I have paid £59.00 for 3 months and even thought it looks very good I know I need the meetings. I have sent a email explain my reasons for cancelling and I have looked at the term and conditions which do say that with certain circumstances they may issue vouchers for meetings if requested but I’m not 100% sure. With the bank holiday weekend I probably won’t get a response until through the week I was wondering if anyone had gone through the same problem and if they came across any difficulties.

Many Thanks
    Jane

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ffynnon

ffynnon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    91.9kg
    Current Weight:
    84kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    7.9kg(8.59%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i don't know Jane, I also have paid for 3 months membership but won't be renewing at the end of it. The daily food diary is only for 1 month and I find the site not very user friendly, I would like to see a more interactive interface. I would have thought that the daily diary would be one of the most important part of the site to encourage members to stay with the site. Now that I have found this forum I will have no need of the SW website. I will buy all the books I need from the site before I close my account tho, so far I've got the extra easy cook book and the food optimising book.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.