Slimming world or Weight watchers?????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by karen.garraway, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. karen.garraway

karen.garraway Full Member

Hi, have lost 2 and half stone on cambridge diet but really finding it boring now and want to change. Have done both diets before but can't decide which to choose. It is vital for health reasons that i lose weight so an important decision. I am definatly a person who likes to eat a lot so thought maybe slimming world?? but with weight watchers when you have your points card with you its easier when you are out and about. Would REALLY appreciate any comments that may help me xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerry!*

kerry!* Full Member

stick Cambridge out for quick and fast results lol xx :)

4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd advise totally different.. if you REALLY can't cope with CD.. then perhaps Atkins (as ketosis is maintained - whilst eating food). You don't HAVE to do the basic and it's not as bad as some make it sound!

Good thing is you could 'step back' to CD without the cravings for sugar / caffeine etc. :)

Personally though... having tried both SW and WW I find CD better ;) hence the reason i'm coming back after 2 and a half years.

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Have you moved up the CD plans? The higher plans provide lots of low GI food in combination with CD gradually removing the CD packs and increasing the food.

Weight loss is continued and nutrition is balanced.

6. khazarji

khazarji Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    come on girl, stick with us!!

7. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I agree i reckon u should stick with cd. I started cd but it was so hard and week one was TOTM, and gave up, i was so disapointed with myself. I joined ww, as i think its the best out the 2 for choice. BUt losing 1 or 2lbs a week doesnt appeal to me. Id be dieting forever, so im back to the cd. I hope u make the best decsion for u

8. Betty

Betty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes, thats a very good idea - try "Atkins" if you feel the need for a few days or week or 2 then you won't have to go through the rigmarole of getting back into ketosis - mmmm 100% beef burgers with cheese on top then double cream and strawberries - and your still in keto -
    However, if i had to choose between WW and SW - I always go to SW because you can eat more but WW seems to have quicker results - Good Luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.