slimming world or ww pro points

jasminescott242

hi there please help im lookin for advice i was all set to start slimming world and ready to go to the local meeting next week.but then a friend suggested pro points by ww. weight watchers discover plan was the only plan ive ever had success with.but this time for sake of longevity and health wise i was hoping to do a plan where i could eat plenty of fruit and veg .i tried slimming world before it it definitely works i just found there was too much planning needed.and i do love to have cereal in mornin and a sandwich at lunch but with sw i found as though i had used up so much of my allowance or syns doing this.any tips or advice would be great x ps on ww do you feel hungry?

I do slimming world. The idea of weighing and measuring everything or relying on ready prepared foods filled me with dread. There is more planning involved with sw I imagine, though I haven't done ww. The idea of maintaining my weight afterwards just by regular healthy eating is appealing. For breakfast I have fruit and yogurt, or skinny sausages, bacon, beans etc, today I had scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast, or porridge. Lunches vary but I am a stay at home mum, I am excited for soup season, so you'd just need a flask :) lots of other options. I now eat more and an even more varied diet than before. Breakfast and lunch were where I struggled too. 3 stone 12lbs later I know I made the right choice for me and my lifestyle

Didn't want to read and leave!

I've had some WW experience and I've found it is a really good plan and I've seen ppl do really well on it! But at 17st I was allowed quite a lot of points and I wasn't using them all as its very centred on low point foods. So I'd have half my points left and use them on chocolate and crisps at night, a habit I wanted to break!
I have taken on Tesco diets. It's much cheaper than ww first 6 weeks only £12 then £9 ish per month after (WW being £5 odd a month) it generates a meal plan every week with lots of options for breakfast lunch and dinner at around 500-600cal each and a 200cal snack. Ive done it a few months then cracked on it my self after I'd made a note of which meals I liked for each. I'm doing 500cal for each meal and a snack if I've been to the gym which I do 3 times a week
Hope this helps a bit there are loads of diff diet plans its finding one that works for u... X

Also everyone who's done slimming world around me hasn't stuck to it. I've done it in the past but got so bored of it. And it takes so much prepping I haven't got the time with job and 2 young kids!
Glad u are doing well on it fran! I have seen some success stories! Think u just need to have the time! X

Back