Slimming world password....AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissTango

A few weeks ago i posted on here about people giving out the password on another site, i wrote to sw and they dont seem to have done anything yet (i got a reply from them though)
Just getting fed up with people on there now, i shouldnt let it bother me but it does, i manage to pay £4.50 a week and im on a low income, if i can then anyone can (or slimming cant really mean that much to them? i dunno!)

Anyway im getting in a bit of a pickle now i think i upset someone lol!!!
Diet, Health, Fitness - Pregnancy, Baby, Parenting - Forum - Bounty Club

I really should just not go on there anymore :sigh:

Hope everyone is ok, just needed to vent, sorry lol xxx

Wow! They're a nice bunch aren't they:eek:

Geez what a bunch of t***s on there! I think I would get a life-time ban within minutes if I joined a site like that! Ha ha, I would have said something too hun, it's so wrong. Have you tried talking to the forums Mod Squad?

Well I've read a few of their threads on there and they sound a little.... well.... some of the comments are odd.

Anyway I totally agree with you. I was chuffed to discover I wouldn't have to pay more for the SW website when I joined 2 weeks ago, because when I did WW before I forked out for their website too and it wasn't cheap. I go on SW website every day and have found it really useful.

Emerald
X

hey huns thanks for the replies :)
yea i have emailed bounty admin at least 3 times and they dont even reply!
So i emailed slimming world and they said they will do something about it, but that was ages ago (end of june) and they still allow them to share the password lol
I really need to get out more i think lol!!!

this is what slimming world said...

Dear Ria

Many thanks for your email.

The practice of sharing the LifelineOnline password on certain websites is something that we are aware of and we take very seriously. As you have pointed out, group members pay a weekly fee which includes exclusive access to the site. LifelineOnline is an extension of Slimming World, rather than a support system in itself, by passing the password on to non-members it is depriving them of experiencing for themselves the unique support of a Slimming World group and Image Therapy. We are the only slimming company that allows members free access to a member’s website via a password (other companies charge for this service); if the situation continues we may have to review the log in process.

We will be contacting the administrator of this forum immediately, to ask them to stop allowing the LifelineOnline password to be posted on the forum.

Thank you very much for your vigilance in this matter, and we wish you the very best for your slimming campaign.

Warmest regards

Lorraine Mills
Website Administrator

Maybe if more of us email Lorraine Mills with the same complaint it will prompt them into harsher action?!

not sure if u are aware but the password system will be getting scrapped soon.
with the member chip system passwords are no longer to be needed as u will log on with ur own personal chip code and it will bring UR details up on the sw site.
The site will remain the same other than the access point.
quite a few clubs have already begun the process with the scrapping of the weigh in charts and now use the chip process for weigh ins.
eventually it will all be a thing of the past but who knows how long it will take.

yea i heard something about that from my consultant, sounds great lol xxxx

Ooh I think I know what you mean. I went to a different group than my 'usual' (i.e the one I joined but have only been to once) group and at this other group they gave me a credit card type thing and whilst the consultant was doing the 'image therapy' stuff (you know, here's so and so, she's lost 3lbs! type thing) she was reading it all out of some hand held card reader thing.

I'm glad to hear they'll be changing the access because it is unfair else :)

Emerald
X

not sure if u are aware but the password system will be getting scrapped soon.
with the member chip system passwords are no longer to be needed as u will log on with ur own personal chip code and it will bring UR details up on the sw site.
The site will remain the same other than the access point.
quite a few clubs have already begun the process with the scrapping of the weigh in charts and now use the chip process for weigh ins.
eventually it will all be a thing of the past but who knows how long it will take.
we are supposed to be getting this in january......;)

I went to group and paid last night. I got there so late due to traffic that i got weighed at the end of class and left without getting te password.

I couldn't get hold of my group leader, so was going to ask here if someone would tell me the password - I read this thread and thought ooops - better not!

Sorry I think your wrong, I put last weeks word in this morning by mistake and it did'nt work!!!!!!

im not sure how it works...but if it only worked monday - sunday what about the people who weigh in on the thursday/friday...they cant get the new password until the thursday/friday? oh its so confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back