1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming world pizza base from new fakeaway book

Discussion in 'SW Sizzling Summer Recipes' started by dawson66, 12 April 2014 Social URL.

1. dawson66

dawson66 Full Member

hello Guys:)
    Does any1 have the recipe for the pizza base from the new fakeaway book? i havent managed to buy it yet, but heard a lot of pps talking bout it saying that its nice x Thanks in advance xx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Chipsticks

Chipsticks Full Member

hmmmm

Last edited: 25 April 2014
  4. louis'mummy

louis'mummy Member

Hey it's 125g strong bread flour mixed in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of salt and a 7g sachet of instant yeast, pour 75ml of warm water in and mix to form a moist dough, then knead for a few minutes and roll out into whichever shape you want, add whatever topping you want I chose tom purée, hex a allowance of cheese, tomato and wafer thin ham, cook for around20 mins it's amazing just had it tonight!! Think it's around 5-6 syns per portion I had 2 as I was being a little naughty but been good all day x

5. WillowFae

WillowFae Gold Member

How many bases does that make and what size?

6. nettybungles

nettybungles Full Member

Thanks