Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Original Slimming World Plans

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by iwannabeskinnyminny, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. iwannabeskinnyminny

iwannabeskinnyminny Member

Hi

I'm new to slimming world and to this forum! Its my first post on a forum ever so im hoping it comes up where its supposed to!!

I've been to a couple of meetings so far and im on the Extra Easy plan at the moment - loving it but it does seem too good to be true in some ways.

Im wondering what other people think of extra easy in comparison to the original plan? I have never been part of slimming world when it was "red days and green days" does anyone find that they lose weight quicker on the original plans ? I understand the "lose slower and you'll keep it off" but just wondered for a wee boost if sticking to one of the original plans would help. I think if i could lose a bit faster just now then use extra easy as a maintenance plan? Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

C x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roopstardeluxe

Roopstardeluxe Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World of Champions!
    I've done s/w twice before and used to get on very well with green days but have been doing EE for 4 of the last 6 months when I rejoined (once I got my head around it!) and it works just as well for me. The only time weight loss really slows down (aside from if I drink 400 syns on a night out!) is if I get slack on the 1/3 superfree food. It really is a very important part of the plan.

For me personally green and EE have had the same results but I have heard that some people find that going on the red plan gives them a bit of a boost. If you really want a boost, try success express that will guaranteed speed it all up for you.

4. Roopstardeluxe

Roopstardeluxe Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World of Champions!
    p.s Welcome!!

5. Cleogin

Cleogin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Welcome to the forum :)

I've done SW before so I do tend to stick to red/green as I know them so well. I mainly do Red as carbs don't like me very much. I do try to slip in the odd EE but I can't get my head around it. I know it works as many many people on here use it very successfully, as does my sister. I think it's because i'm too used to the other way.
    They all work though so you should be fine whichever you follow.
    Good luck

6. iwannabeskinnyminny

iwannabeskinnyminny Member

Thanks guys - kinda what i thought i suppose - red does cut down the carbs - i think thats what im not liking about extra easy - dont get me wrong i love pasta, the baked totties and the rice but i dont feel "thinner" if you know what i mean - think my belly just feels bloated a lot coz of the carbs - im not a big fan of fruit either so mainly the veg iv been stickin to on extra easy - also had a kinda bad weekend at the royal wedding and i put on one and half pounds but to be honest i thought that was a bit much to gain for slightly going off track.

Hmmm i have my weigh in on wednesday night so i might start having some red days from thursday and see if i feel any different on it - its weird to be on a diet and feel so full all the time!!

Thanks for your input :) i love this forum and have found some great stuff on it! So nice to actually be part of it lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.