Slimming World - Pregnancy

Hello :) :) :) :) :) :)

So... I have recently found out that I am PREGNANT! V v v v v v happy about it!

but I thought I don't want to put all that weight back on and have to work double as hard after baby is born to go down to my ideal weight... so in terms on slimming world, is there a different guide for pregnant women to follow? or is it like normal slimming world? 1x Group A, 1x Group B and max of 15 sysns a day....

any info would be great!

THANK YOU :classic_smile::classic_roll_eyes:

Congratulations!

I am wondering this too as I found out I’m pregnant this week (4 weeks tomorrow. We’ve been ttc 2.5 years with a mc in Feb 2018)

I’ve been loosing weight for fertility treatment and my cycle was really normal this time (I ovulated on cd16 compared to cd 65-110 normal. I have PCOS) so think the weight loss I helping, and don’t want to ruin it, just in case things go wrong.

Anyway from what I can find online you can have an extra HXA and an extra HXB. But I could be wrong, and am hoping someone can come along and answer properly.

You get 2 healthy extra a' and 2 b's when following EE. Everything else is the same while pregnant. When the baby arrives,youre allowed more healthy extra a's if you're breastfeeding.

Congratulations !

😍🎉🎉

Two a's, 2 b's and I think you need permission From your midwife. X

Back