Slimming World - Ready to Start again!

JulesM40

Hi everyone

I am new to this site!!

I have been doing slimming world over the last few months however over the last couple of weeks I have fallen off the SW wagon (along with 30day Shred wagon). Now I know it's getting closer and closer to Christmas and I am determined to get back on track but I can't afford to go back to class until possibly into the new year, so decided I am going to try and keep myself on track with writing this blog and wondered if anyone would like to join me... I am going to weigh myself in the morning because don't think its a good idea to weigh myself at 2309hrs!!!!

Over the last couple of weekends I have had my fiance's 40th birthday and my christmas party with work, which were both away weekends in London! Not a great time to be sticking to SW or 30day shred.

So tomorrow morning back to the grind...dreading standing on these scales but need must. :sigh: I need to do it.

I am going to try and post my menu's and meals everyday and also my measurements.

So if you would like to follow my progress and join me on my journey please do... otherwise it could be a lonely journey but a necessary one :eek:.

Cya tomorrow

Julie

thanks girls.... haven't started doing shred again yet as I have a really bad cold :cry:but hopefully will feel better tomorrow and I will be back and fighting fit in no time :O )

Good luck x

Not a great day today...still loaded with the cold and a bad day at work! Just want to stuff my face. Still not interested in working out yet! Hopefully tomorrow....

Didnt eat breakfast or lunch and ate a Snickers at work too :cry:
Dinner was lovely though..... Baked potato with chicken curry and stew! I know weird combo... also included carrots
All in all not a good day though

Hi there, good luck with getting back on the wagon, I am also currently on the 30 day shred wagon. I am on level one day 9, we could spur each other on, so in the words of Jillian "don't phone it in" :8855: seriously tho good luck and I hope you feel better soon x

Good luck!

I cant get to class till after xmas either sp trying to do it myself.

I've made a spreadsheet to plan my meals and count syns and i'm goin to try an have a different lunch at work everyday! X

Mrs wilsoncroft it would be a pleasure to be ur buddy... And Ruthie u are on.. I don't know if I should go back to level 1 or continue for next ten 10 days on level 2... I got to day 15 previously x what do u think?

Lulu... I don't know how to use a spread sheet i would love to know how to do it properly where it adds everything up for me but have never done it before!!! Should maybe look on line for excel tips see if I could work it out cause I am sure it would help xx

You could try from day 15 and if its too much do a few days at level one and build up your stamina again. I am only starting level two tomorrow, I am afraid very afraid!!

I won't lie to u level 2 is a killer... Even after the 1st 3 days it wasn't getting any easier! I heard its the worst level???

I won't lie to u level 2 is a killer... Even after the 1st 3 days it wasn't getting any easier! I heard its the worst level???
Dear lord you are not wrong, level one lulled me into a false sense of security. Jillian really and truly kicked my behind today. Its been a couple of hours since I finished and my muscles are still shaking, the shower did not help lol. I am going to be sore tomorrow! How are you getting on, have you got back into the swing of things?

Well and truly fell off the wagon... but now firmly back into the swing of it after christmas! Onto Level 2 (AGAIN!) of Jillian Michaels 30day Shred and I must admit I have really struggled with it this time around. Also I started a new class last night... and the consultant was so full of enthusiasm it has really jeered me up to start again with the plan... lets hope that I can get some weight off by March for my little cousins wedding and my friends hen night in Benidorm in November!!!!

PS Also training for a half marathon in September.... OMG what am I letting myself in for I can't run... but very determined to prove myself wrong :D

morning... been back on SW since Wednesday on dont feel like i have lost weight at all! i have followed to the letter but i actually just feel bloated!! whats going on... feel really down today :(

feels like I am talking to myself on here lol!!! but good way of putting my thoughts down... feel a lot happier today no so bloated and actually feel as if I may have lost something...who knows!! Just need to wait till Wednesday and see.

Off to mums today for Sunday lunch... thats always a good feed although she doesnt make roast potatoes the SW way but they taste so good will just need to syn them :eek:

Back again.... went over on my syns this weekend... not good when I am coming up to my first WI :sigh:.... just need to be very careful of what I eat over the next few days x

Back