Slimming world red days

glammam

I have been on Dukan for a few months now. I have loved the diet and have lost over a stone easily. It would have been more but have had a few weekends out! I want to lose another 7-10 pounds but I find i am getting really bored of the diet now. Also, been cheating a lot. Got really depressed tonight and ended up eating a whole box of chocs. Don't want to go down this road again. I was wondering if anyone had switched to the red days on slimming world? I think this is high protein but was thinking maybe going to a class and having more choice might keep me on the straight and narrow and get me to goal. Not in a huge hurry as I am quite happy with my size at the mo. Just want to focus on getting fit and healthy and eating food I can stick to really. Any ideas welcome :) Thanks xx

Have you thought of doing Phase 3 Conso, rather? At least you'd reintroduce carbs slowly and have some structure to follow.

Yes, maybe. Will I still be able to lose doing that tho? I haven't really been excersising very much on the diet and still lost so I'm hoping excersising will boost weight loss? Just feeling a bit sick of it at the moment x

Back