Slimming World Slimathon

jodidi

Silver Member
SW are doing a sponsored Slimathon to be done between Jan and March, over a 6 week period! My SWC has asked me to do it with her to encourage me as Ive still been finding it hard. Hopefully this WILL be the kick up the behind I need!

Anyone else doing it?

BTW I have put on a stone over the last 4 mths :mad::mad: I have been messing around. Ill tell you, that is definately an eye opener:eek:. I am very disappointed with myself :cry: and I have been doing alot of thinking about how I can stop this madness and get back on plan. I now have a plan of action.

Ooooh exciting! What does the slimathon involve?

Basically you do it over a 6wk period running between Jan and March and you ask people to sponsor you per lb you lose. Then the money goes to the charities SW support. One of them is the childrens charity NSPCC.

I would love to do a challenge but find the pressure gets to me and then I say oh well gonna fail might as well go get the biccies out!!! but I am gonna give it a go and be more posative. Wish me luck and good luck to all that are taking part in the challenge!x!x

I'm doing it too, although I emailed SW for the sponsorship form. I'm hoping to lost an average of 2lbs a week and will start after my birthday in Feb :)

I am doing it too. I am hoping it will give me the extra push I need as well as doing a good deed and raise money for a worthy cause.

Cool, im sure we'll all do great!

I'm thinking of doing this too, I txt my consultant about it and she said she'll bring the info to class tomorrow night.

I'm a bit like Sarah Jayne and do feel the pressure and then crack open the choccies ....... maybe if its 'for the children' I'll be able to be positive too.

Good luck everyone!

Jo x

Right, well I've started my slimathon today (despite not having any sponsor forms yet!) and lo and behold ..... 1st day 'at it' and I'm having a mega hungry day!! (typical)!

So far I've had:

Brekki : spicy mince (a bit like the bol in spag bol)
Snacks : banana, tangerine
Lunch: Batchelors pasta n sauce

And I know that its not going to stop there!! I have more fruit and some yogs with me so at the very least I will have them before I finish work ....... then home for tea!!

Why is it that when I'm trying to be good, this happens!?!

Jo x

Back