1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming World - Starting Again! 7 Stone to go!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by pudwinkle, 18 March 2014 Social URL.

1. pudwinkle

pudwinkle Well-Known Member

So I took the plunge and re-joined Slimming World this evening, for the millionth time.
    Ok. Perhaps not millionth time.. but at least the fourth!

My friend from work started a couple of weeks ago and has been doing really well, so I thought I'd go with her and give it another go.

I was absolutely devastated when I stepped on the scales for the first time tonight. I really can't believe that I've let my weight get so out of control. Every time I have done Slimming World in the past I have lost at least a stone, but I now weigh 2 stone more than when I started last time!
    But I can't let that get me down - I've got to look ahead to next week and the potential weight I can lose by next Tuesday :)

Good luck to everyone else that has started this week - and all the people that are already on Slimming World :D

I've got 102lbs to go!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kazd

kazd Well-Known Member

Good luck, I am with you, re-joined last week for the gazillionth time. It's weigh in on Thursday, not expecting mega loss as have had to use up some foods from doing Harcombe for a couple of weeks ie creamed spinach made with cream! Hairy biker lasagne - very healthy using leek sheets instead of pasta but bechamel made with just cream and cheese eek! Still I may have lost a lb or so hopefully.

4. pudwinkle

pudwinkle Well-Known Member

Good luck for Thursday! Fingers crossed that the Harcombe Diet stuff doesn't cause too much trouble for you :) Let me know how you get on! x