Slimming World Stickers

obie1980

Hi All,

I recently revised a few Slimming world stickers for my Girlfriend to use, and as they're not that easy to find, I thought I'd share them.

Feel free to use & share,

sw1.png
sw2.png
sw3.png

sw4.png
sw5.png
sw6.png

sw7.png
sw8.png
sw9.png

sw10.png
sw11.png
sw12.png

sw13.png
sw14.png
sw15.png

sw16.png
sw-club10.png
sw-target.png

sotw.png
sotw2.png
sotw3.png

sotw4.png
sotw5.png
sotw6.png

sotw7.png
sotw8.png
sotw9.png

sotw10.png

Hello, got a question that although it's not about stickers its about awards so thought I'd ask to see if someone could let me know.

I keep seeing people's pictures of their achievements and keep noticing sashes and magnets. Can anyone let me know what they are for?

Holli said:
Hello, got a question that although it's not about stickers its about awards so thought I'd ask to see if someone could let me know.

I keep seeing people's pictures of their achievements and keep noticing sashes and magnets. Can anyone let me know what they are for?

There's awards through out the year at SW classes Miss Slinky, Greatest loser and Slimmer of the year ( I think ) I won the first two and received sashes and pen silver paper weights , the fridge magnets are given in our class for slimmer of week/ month when there's hardly any fruit in the donations basket I have a fridge full! X

Bunnylush said:
There's awards through out the year at SW classes Miss Slinky, Greatest loser and Slimmer of the year ( I think ) I won the first two and received sashes and pen silver paper weights , the fridge magnets are given in our class for slimmer of week/ month when there's hardly any fruit in the donations basket I have a fridge full! X

Thanks! I'm not sure if my group does these as I asked someone who's been there for years and she said she's never seen or heard of them.

Back