Slimming world success express

fibe

Was wondering if anyone is doing success express have just started today :jelous: X

I'm going to do success express for the next couple of days before weigh in and probably next week too. Had a busy and manic weekend so time to get dedicated!! Haha! X

Have you done success express before? I've only been doing it since Monday x x

I'm a newbie what's success express?

Theres a bit more to it than 2/3 super free. You can only snack on superfree and if a product has a syn value on EE you have to take the highest syn value for it out of the 3 plans. Not sure if the HE's are the same or not (meaning how many you can have)

Yes, success express is 2/3 superfree each meal, only superfree snacks, 2x HEA & 2x HEB
syns are 5-15 per day, but taken at highest value (eg pork sausage 4.5 EE, 4.5 red, 7 green, so must be counted as 7)
Obviously stuff like sweets, chocolate, crisps are the same on all plans

Hope that helps

I've been doing it since Monday and thought maybe do se in the week and normal Sw at weekend so it feels like a treat at the weekend :) x

in the pack you get when you join, with your food optimising book, there is a booklet that explains success express.. it should clarify everything. We discussed it today at image therapy with Easter coming, our consultant said it might be an idea to protect our weight loss.
xxx

can anyone who has done success express please tell me if it is still effective if you only use it on occasional days with EE otherwise (similar to switching between green/red days) or if it needs to be done for a constant period of time.

It's not a constant thing, can be with any plan.. I was told by my consultant that try for two days a week just for the extra boost, more only if I like. you must stick to your plan the other days though.. this week I'm doing it every second day, need to restart my weight loss!!
Hope this helps xx

Back