Slimming World Success..

laurenmay

Gold Member
Could you all post your successes so far through SW, what your starting stats and goal stats are, and where you're currently at if not at goal - and how long it's taken!

Need cheering up & motivating this morning.

ahhhh hugs,days like that are crap!!!

for me im 5ft 5...started at 12st 13.5lb on the 5th of april 2010 and got to target-9st 6lb on 15th november 2010...then lowered target by 3lb to 9st 3 on 2nd january 2011.

apart from twice where i went 10lb out of range(both times!) but was back in range again asap i have remained in target range ever since.

lurverick said:
ahhhh hugs,days like that are crap!!!

for me im 5ft 5...started at 12st 13.5lb on the 5th of april 2010 and got to target-9st 6lb on 15th november 2010...then lowered target by 3lb to 9st 3 on 2nd january 2011.

apart from twice where i went 10lb out of range(both times!) but was back in range again asap i have remained in target range ever since.

That's amazing :) well done! I'm 5ft 3 and 13st at the moment but want and need to be around the 9.7 to 10st mark.

But I'm so impatient, and in the past have always followed VLCD's to lose weight because I get frustrated otherwise. So I'm torn, because a huge part of me wants to follow SW for the healthy eating & freedom with food, but then the impatient side of me wants to shed the weight ASAP because I'm unhappy and to do that I'd need to follow a VLCD!

I started out at 18st, and I'm 5'2". I'm now at 14st 11.5lb and have 5st 11.5lb to go until target of 9st.
The choice of diet is so personal, but just let me say, when I do a 100% week, with no figging about, I can lose rapidly (biggest loss was 7lb and that was not my first week) and I never feel as though I'm on a diet, unless I have a planned night out (like this week!) and reduce my syns for the week to compensate.

You've both done amazingly well :) I feel SW isn't really a diet either, that's what I like about it, but then that's what makes me feel like I won't lose much I guess?!

Rochelle1 said:
I've lost 2st 2 1/2lb its took me 12 weeks. That in 3 months is good going I reckon :) started at 19st 10 1/2lbs now 17st 8lb

That's amazing work Rochelle!

I started 13 weeks ago and have lost 1st 10lbs. So happy, just need to keep motivated! And hearing about how well everyone is doing is brilliant for motivation I reckon ;)

This thread is so inspirational to new comers like me! You have all done fab and i amazed at how much you've lost in quite a short space of time i need to loose 4 stone and was dreaeding it taking years but now seeing your successes think its more doable in a shorter space of time say a year or year in half if i stick to the plan!! ;o)

That's amazing work Rochelle!

I started 13 weeks ago and have lost 1st 10lbs. So happy, just need to keep motivated! And hearing about how well everyone is doing is brilliant for motivation I reckon ;)

When I've counted its actually 13 weeks lol but still! I've lost every week, lowest losses are 1 1/2lb so I am well pleased with it. And becoming more inventive with my food and trying new things its a really good diet

Whatever way you look at it, you've done brilliant x It takes hard graft to lose every week, I've certainly not managed it!

Could you all post your successes so far through SW, what your starting stats and goal stats are, and where you're currently at if not at goal - and how long it's taken!

Need cheering up & motivating this morning.

5ft 11 started at 21st9 at the beginning of march, now 17st8. If there was a club 20 award, i should be getting it next weigh in.

SW has really worked for me, but i have stuck to it and had very few distractions.

I joined SW last September at 21stone 2 and at WI last week was 14stone 10.5lbs so that means i have lost 6stone 5.5lbs in 9mnths. I'm 5'9 and have dropped from a dress size 26 to an 18. I think my target is going to be about 12 stone and think I'd like to be there for my birthday at the end of January 2013.

I started in May 2011 at just under 19 stone, I have lost 6stone 7 lbs since and I am now at target ( for the 3rd time!) It's best to loose a steady amount over a length of time as it will stay longer than a fast weight loss, also you can enjoy great food....
Good Luck.
Pete

Started august 2010.
Height :- 6ft 4in
Start weight :- 33st 5.5lb
Current weight :- 17st 7lb
Target* :- 16st 9lb

* that's what I have in my head but I'll see what I feel when I get there and re-assess as needed.

It came off fast to start with simply because I had loads to lose but now I'm nearing target it's slowing down as my body gets to where it wants to be.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I started August 2010 at 24 st 4lbs

10 months later and I am 17 st 8lbs

Almost 7 stone off now. Hoping to get the 10 stone off by the end of this year.

ColJack said:
Started august 2010.
Height :- 6ft 4in
Start weight :- 33st 5.5lb
Current weight :- 17st 7lb
Target* :- 16st 9lb

* that's what I have in my head but I'll see what I feel when I get there and re-assess as needed.

It came off fast to start with simply because I had loads to lose but now I'm nearing target it's slowing down as my body gets to where it wants to be.

Wow ColJack what an amazing achievement you are almost half the person you started at. Well done you and to everyone else with such amazing losses.

Thanks.
That's why the target in my head is 16st 9.
That is half my start weight.. I want a "club 50" sticker!! :D

Back