Weight watchers the coeliac way...

Well done you.

It's hard to maintain control especially when you have something like that, it can sometimes set us off can't it.

You are doing amazing.

Well done you.

It's hard to maintain control especially when you have something like that, it can sometimes set us off can't it.

You are doing amazing.

Thank you Dolly! Yes I would have usually 'binged' the whole night after a McDonalds and totally thrown the towel in. I won't lie the thought did cross my mind but then I asked myself if I was hungry and I wasn't so had some water instead! Hoping the scales reward me for my little lifestyle change.

That's what I call progress!

It's something that most people just won't get but I find it so hard to reign myself in after I have something like that to eat so I know the struggle.

Day 33

Weigh Day: -2lbs :woohoo:

1. How did yesterday go?

Yesterday was good, but boy was I craving 'bad foods' I managed to keep to having what I had planned but it was not easy.
As today is weigh day I am going to cut myself some slack and use my weeklies for a couple of treats.

I have also found a new love for Lemon Water, cold and warm. Apparently there are many health benefits to drinking it in the morning, so I have a full bottle next to me at the moment. I have also had a hot choc that my colleague got me from the canteen.

2. Food

Lunch:
Diet coke chicken (4sp) McCoys crisps (4sp)
Dinner: McDonalds (36sp weeklies)
Snacks: Going to try an orange twirl (12sp) Hot Choc (4sp)

60/65

3. Am I any closer to my goals?

Yessss, 2lbs away from being in the 10s - I am going to spend a portion of saturday really planning my meals and exercise as I really really want to be in the 10s and being good I could do that in the next couple of weeks!!

Going to go on my spin bike before dinner this evening to complete my new playlist for tomorrow morning :)

4. Mini Goals

1. Reach the 10s
  2. Consistently workout 5 days a week for the rest of September and full of October

Day 36

1.Update

Happy Monday!
I had a lovely weekend - On saturday I taught double spin class and then we took Cooper (our dog) to a local park to practice some recall and let him have a run about. Which always works in our favour as he was tired for the rest of Saturday and we got to watch the new Maleficent and have some chill time together without a puppy needing attention at all times!

This Morning I covered spin class for a colleague and then came to my 9-5 jobs (so tired!).

2. Food

Lunch:
Bagel, cream cheese and chorizo (11sp) Cheetos (2sp) Grapes
Dinner: Lasagna and Potatoes (10sp)
Snacks: Orange x 2, cookie (3sp)

Yes! I am 2lbs away from hitting the 10s and doing some form of exercise everyday!

4. Mini Goals

1. Reach the 10s
  2. Consistently workout 5 days a week for the rest of September and full of October

Being called fat at work...

Yesterday my bestie work colleague and I were talking to another work colleague. We got onto the subject of how I teach spin (I had taught that morning).

The other colleague pipes up: "You teach spin? No offence but you don't really look fit enough..."

Have you ever felt like you are stuck to the floor but you want to run? That's how I felt. I could feel my face going bright red and was trying to hold back from smacking him one but also from crying.

He then tried to backtrack and say I looked like I had lost weight (which I have).

Anyway, I went home and had a good cry to my boyfriend, walked the dog, ate my dinner and had a shower. I did not let HIM ruin MY progress. I won't let some weasel dictate MY food choices and how I feel about my body.

I cycled to work this morning too. I am more determined than ever.

Anyway, I went home and had a good cry to my boyfriend, walked the dog, ate my dinner and had a shower. I did not let HIM ruin MY progress. I won't let some weasel dictate MY food choices and how I feel about my body.

((hugs) and good for you. People can be very thoughtless. I remember after I had lost 5 of my 6 stone last time a man I met said he's like to go out with me but I was too fat for him. He only like me from my shoulders up. I was only 10 stone by then and near normal weight. It really upset me but I realised after he was a very shallow person.

((hugs) and good for you. People can be very thoughtless. I remember after I had lost 5 of my 6 stone last time a man I met said he's like to go out with me but I was too fat for him. He only like me from my shoulders up. I was only 10 stone by then and near normal weight. It really upset me but I realised after he was a very shallow person.

Thanks lady ((hugs))

Wow, people can be so rude and thoughtless. Even if you think like that, keep it to yourself. I think he has a lot of insecurities himself and decided to take them out on me and my friend yesterday :(

People can be such twats honestly.

Ignore them they just try to put their own insecurities on to other people and can't really be that happy in themselves.

You are soooooo close to the 10's!!

Day 40

Weigh Day: STS

I am noticing a pattern from the last six weeks: every other week I STS and the weeks I lose I lose 2lbs...very strange. Wonder what my body is up to?!

Anyway I am hoping it continues this week and takes me in to the 10s and a 2 stone loss!! Fingers crossed for me pleeeeeease!

1. How did yesterday go?

I have been MIA the past few days but all has been well and I have been on plan. The pandemic is really starting to take off in my work with a few ladies on my floor having had positive cases and now off work. Scared!

2. Food

Lunch:
Bagel and cream cheese and McCoys (12sp)
Dinner: Chinese (24sp)
Snacks: Orange Twirl and Giant Buttons (19)

51/65

Getting there slowly but surely...fingers crossed for a 2-3lb loss next week!! Those 10s are a stone throw away!!

4. Mini Goals

1. Reach the 10s

So annoying isn't it. I'm the same with the patterns and for me it's only gonna get slower now that I am getting closer to my goal weight.

Still gonna just keep going though cos even if it takes me longer I am getting there!

I'm keeping everything crossed that you see those 10's next week!

I would LOVE to see the 10'S by the end of October but not sure my body is gonna give up the fat that easily now.

My mum is the same at her work, they have had about 12 positive cases in the last few weeks. We are in Glasgow and Clyde which is a bit of a hotspot right now so it is worrying.

So annoying isn't it. I'm the same with the patterns and for me it's only gonna get slower now that I am getting closer to my goal weight.

Still gonna just keep going though cos even if it takes me longer I am getting there!

I'm keeping everything crossed that you see those 10's next week!

I would LOVE to see the 10'S by the end of October but not sure my body is gonna give up the fat that easily now.

My mum is the same at her work, they have had about 12 positive cases in the last few weeks. We are in Glasgow and Clyde which is a bit of a hotspot right now so it is worrying.

Hello lovely!

I made it into the 10s woohoo!

Worked was closed due to all the cases so back today after 1 week closure and 1 week half term.

Going to catch up with everyone's diaries on my lunch :)

Aw well done!!! I am so proud of you.

Well I made it to 11st 2lbs, 3lbs away and honestly right this very minute I am soooooooooooo annoyed.

However, I need to snap out of it and look at how much I have lost over the the last few months.

Meh, I'm still annoyed :classic_tongue:

Hello! Happy Tuesday :)

I am still very much here, reading everyone's diaries just not posting on my own. Here are the updates;

• Reached the 10s in October (Woohoo)
  • Had to work from home for a week so didn't make it on here
  • Half-term, didn't look at a laptop (lol)
  • Friends relationship broke down so I currently have a new roomie (who loves a snack)
  • Stayed the same on Saturday (all good, happy with that!)
  • Gym is shut so no spin classes but I have my bike at home
  • Twisted my ankle

It has been eventful!

Jeez you've got a lot going on right now.

Hope your friend is okay.

How's your ankle?

Thanks lovely, she is doing well. Just staying with me until she can get back to her Family in Reading.

My ankle is ok, I have an ankle support on and plenty of Tiger Balm. Going to attempt a spin session at home this evening to see if it can cope!

Back