Slimming world to Weight watchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by debs2212, 8 August 2009 Social URL.

1. debs2212

debs2212 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,
    I have just started weight watchers after switching from sw. I have had succesful weight losses with sw but have become a bit bored with it so thought I would give ww a go to get rid of the weight i have put on since leaving slimming world. I was just woundering is there anyone else who has switched and how have you found it, I must admit it is hard to ignore the inbuilt sw brain i have now and find myself thinking how can i lose weight eating this when it was x amount of syns at sw. Anyway hi to everyone :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Hi, its good to welcome you to the WW boards. Everyone is very friendly here and always willing to help if you find the change confusing. Some people hav edone both I know wnd I'm sure they'll be along soon to post

Good luck

M

4. Maisy Mouse

Maisy Mouse Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.3%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I have done SW before with good results but stopped going to class & put it all back on. I loved it at the time but def used to eat far too much because it was 'free' food & I didn't need to weigh or measure, That used to cause endless arguments with my other half as he would say are u sure u should be eating all that & I would say of course I bloody can it FREE !!!!! I really needed to get my portion control in check & WW is great for that. I have only been on it for 2.5 weeks with great results & can honestly say I have not felt hungry once. Best of luck & hope u enjoy WW as much as I do.

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    hello and welcome-hope you enjoy ww

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.