Slimming world to weight watchers

I am currently on slimming world I have always done slimming world but am finding I am missing nice things like bread and crisps. I know I can use my syns to have these but for 2 slices of white bread its 9 syns and seems like a waste. Has anyone from slimming world swapped to weight watchers and lost weight?

If you have a look through all the posts here you'll find some SW swappers i think. A few have swapped for the same reasons as you, wanting some of the nice things in moderation which of course with WW is fine.

Hope someone comes along with more info soon.

Can't really help as never been on SW.

I find WW really simple to follow- as long as you point everything! You get your daily allowance plus 49 extra weeklies, so there's always room for a treat, or a meal out, or some drinks etc and still lose weight.

Hey I'm a swapper!!

I did SW about 2/3 years ago. I did lose weight!! Quite a lot (was a student at the time!) and lost 11lbs when I actually attended a group BUT by being able to eat as much pasta etc as I wanted it gave me no concept of "proportion"!

When starting my PGCE I needed more structure as my life was starting to get v. Hectic and making meals from scratch was a pain! With WW I had the App on my phone so knew if I was out and about at uni, unprepared, I could grab something to eat and just check the points on my phone! (I hear SW has an app now tho....)

I love the structure of WW. I don't feel deprived even tho everything (except fruit and veg) is pointed cos points seem less than SW (eg a slice of bread is only 1-2pp). I also feel eSource is a great resource for recipes, advice and support. You don't NEED to buy WW food either, just do a bit of research to find cheaper non-branded alternatives.

I lost 26lbs with WW last jan-July and going to group weekly. Reached below my goal weight but over the past 13months managed to put back on over half a stone. So am back on plan (see my signature) and aiming to lose even more than the first time!

I had a brief thought the other day whether I should do SW again for "a change" and cos I can eat more. But more me I would just eat MORE and that's not helpful at all!

Don't hesitate to ask any more questions if you need too and hope I've helped a bit :)
Danni x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back