slimming world while pregnant

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by fabregas4, 11 August 2010 Social URL.

1. fabregas4

fabregas4 Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    :wavey:Hi everyone

im on day 1 of my slimming world diet, and im 9 weeks pregnant.

I went to my first slimming world meeting yesterday, it was really good and my consultant is lovely.

i weigh 11.5 stone, in december i was 9.5!! so alot has gone on quickly. i really want to be healthy in my pregnancy so i need to get this weight off.

has anyone else lost weight on sw while expecting? i need some motivation :)

good luck and congratulations xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bajoleth

bajoleth Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi and welcome, I started off on SW when I was about 12 weeks , as before that I had terrible nausea and could only face toast and things which were not really healthy :eek: I stayed on it for a few weeks but then went more to just general healthy eating, My pre pregnancy weight was 13 13:eek: but I lost 13 lbs whilst on SW and Healthy eating, am now gaining again but havent put on what I lost yet, I know I will gain more as baby grows but am hoping it will be more 'baby' weight rather than fat. It can be done and even maintaining whilst pregnant is an achievement, I am sure there are some mums or mums to be on here who have stuck to SW though , so maybe they can be more help. Good luck and hope to see you on the forum ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.