Slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Louise7867, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Louise7867

Louise7867 Member

Starting slimming world tomorrow at home and joining next week, I joined it last yr and lost stone and half then left to go to weight watchers but I haven't lost much more so I'm joining slimming world next week. So thought I'd get a start on it this week.

Need tips for super free foods again????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Good for you starting with a slimming routine, hope you keep it up and reap the benefits of feeling soo much better for it.

Can't offer you any tips on the super free foods but just to say that I wish you well with your endeavours....:)

4. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Welcome back to SW and minimins. Have a look around the SW forums - you will find loads of useful information from recipes to inspirational stories to people writing 'blogs' that you can relate to.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Gail x

5. Louise7867

Louise7867 Member

Thanks girls I've been having a good nosey round, need to hoke out my old slimming world books.

How long have yous been doing slimming world?

6. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Hi Louise,

I started mid Aug. My stats are up to date. All going well (on the whole - the occasional hiccup !).

Have you got the up to date books/EE plan stuff ? If not, have a look at the stickies because they do a fairly good job of explaining the plans. People here are really helpful too so they will give you lots of advice.

Gail x

7. Louise7867

Louise7867 Member

Hi Gail

What r the stickies? I did EE the last time I was at it and liked it just trying to remember what was free etc lol.

Louise

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.