• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SlimmingAli's food diary

S: 19st5lb C: 11st9.5lb G: 11st9.5lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 7st9.5lb(39.67%)
Hi everyone

Well i thought i would take the plunge and start a food diary on here. I gained 4lb at weigh in tonight due to being away on hols,but i plan to be 100% now. So far i have lost 6st 4lbs since i joined sw a year ago and i have 1st 8.5lb until i get to my first target of 11st 7lb, i will see how i feel when i get to that weight to see if i want to go any further. I will start posting my food diaries from tomorrow morning xxx

Feel free to comment if you think i could make any changes to speed up my weight loss

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mummy84

S: 10st13lb C: 9st13lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 1st0lb(9.15%)
Well done on your great weight loss already :D I've also started a food diary has it helps me keep track what I'm doing wrong if I dont lose weight :) Good luck with your weight loss journey :D :D

mummy84

You're welcome xx

Well today wasnt the positive start to my diary i was hoping for, i've got really bad pmt and its made me just want to eat rubbish,and as ive had a busy day ive had a few naughty things,but tonight when the kids are in bed im going to cook lots of nice (sw friendly) things to keep in the fridge and freezer so when i have days like today there is always something there.

Friday 12th August - green day

Breakfast - Egg,mushrooms,tomatoes,baked beans and 2 small slices wholemeal bread (heb)

Lunch - Chilli chicken supernoodles.

Dinner - Cous cous flavoured with garlic and paprika with onions and mixed peppers

Drinks- no added sugar squash and diet lemonade

Syns - Chocolate,16 syns, some of the kids chips, 3syns TOTAL SYNS 19

Will probably have a bowl of weetabix with some strawberries later on to use up my other hea & heb. Hoping for a more positive feeling day tomorrow xxx

mummy84

Its ok Ive gone & blown my chances of a good weight loss tomorrow by having a takeaway for tea. Gonna definately try & stick to it 100% next week and increase my exercise :D

S: 13st1lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.91%)
Good luck Ali and well done on your weight loss to date... fabulous!

mummy84 said:
Its ok Ive gone & blown my chances of a good weight loss tomorrow by having a takeaway for tea. Gonna definately try & stick to it 100% next week and increase my exercise :D
Aww good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun, fingers crossed it wont be as bad as you think,let me know how you get on...keep positive xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Thank you so much,how are you getting on? X
Was doing really well but stumbled along this week, 2 exercise classes until weigh in and lots of fruit and salad to try and boost myself along I think!

sparkledpixie said:
Was doing really well but stumbled along this week, 2 exercise classes until weigh in and lots of fruit and salad to try and boost myself along I think!
You can do it, i always find eating lots of strawberries help me to lose a little if i havent had the best of weeks..i cant wait to get back to the gym and exercise classes i had my gallbladder out a couple of weeks ago so have got to wait a couple more weeks before i can start going again xx

mummy84

i think a 1-2lb gain for 2moro :( but i deserve it - will just brush it off and try again :) Have support of you lovely people :D so i will succeed :D

Addibelle

A happy downward spiral
G: 12st0lb
Good luck for your weigh in!
Whatever the gain just move on and don't get hung up on it. That is one of my problems. I take gains so badly that it sends me off track which is the worst thing to do.
Good luck!

mummy84

Good luck for your weigh in!
Whatever the gain just move on and don't get hung up on it. That is one of my problems. I take gains so badly that it sends me off track which is the worst thing to do.
Good luck!
It was 0.5 gain so less than I expected :D I tend to fall off wagon when I gain but I vow I won't this time :)

mummy84

On a brighter note I've lost an inch off my waist and hips hehe :D

mummy84 said:
It was 0.5 gain so less than I expected :D I tend to fall off wagon when I gain but I vow I won't this time :)
Im glad it wasnt the big gain you thought it was going to be hun,you can definately have that half a pound off and much more if you stick to it this week and its fab you have lost in inches it gives you a bit of a boost doesnt it xxx

mummy84

Im glad it wasnt the big gain you thought it was going to be hun,you can definately have that half a pound off and much more if you stick to it this week and its fab you have lost in inches it gives you a bit of a boost doesnt it xxx
Yes I definately will :) Only obstacle is the partners mother lol She likes to try shoving unwanted food under my nose but Im gonna be firm :D
The inch loss definately cheered me up, I never really believed my consultant when she used to say you may have lost inches when I STS or gained, when I used to attend meetings but now I do.
How are you getting on??? Hope all is well :D xxxx

mummy84 said:
Yes I definately will :) Only obstacle is the partners mother lol She likes to try shoving unwanted food under my nose but Im gonna be firm :D
The inch loss definately cheered me up, I never really believed my consultant when she used to say you may have lost inches when I STS or gained, when I used to attend meetings but now I do.
How are you getting on??? Hope all is well :D xxxx
Well im determined to have a more positive day today,didnt get time to do the cooking i was hoping to do last night so might do it this morning,think im going to make tomato soup and some spicy potatoes that i like to snack on when they are cold...i do mostly green days xxx

You can do it, i always find eating lots of strawberries help me to lose a little if i havent had the best of weeks..i cant wait to get back to the gym and exercise classes i had my gallbladder out a couple of weeks ago so have got to wait a couple more weeks before i can start going again xx
I've got a big punnet of strawberries and raspberries to get me through my 2 night shifts so should be a good boost. Ouch to having your gallbladder out! Think how much it will boost your loss when you get back though...