Slimmm / Celebrity Diet - New Starter - Bring on the new ME

heavenlacey

Hi my name is heaven and I am about to embark on Slimmm Diet Shakes, which I believe is off the same company as Celebrity Slim diet packs, just cheaper in price, which isnt a bad thing, anyway abit about me, for the last 5 weeks I decided to start on a protein Diet, by using Maxitone and Promax Maximuscle, to tone up but to loose the weight. I have done WW and to be honest, I didnt want to eat any crap, cut out the bad stuff, Crisps,sweets Chocolate etc, so i went on this diet, with the help of my zumba dvd's lol, I eat 5-6 meals a day, Breakfast, Snack, Dinner, Snack, Main Meal and snack if I need it say 9pm with 2 litres of water. And as mad as it sounds I have lost inches, but I have also put muscle on, so I decided to come off this, but as I have my body trained to eating 5-6 meals a day, I thought slimmm is great as it will fit right into my life style without any adverse side effects( I hope). So i am looking forward to hopefully losing the weight. My plan is to do 6-7 weeks of the diet see where i get to, then if I need to continue carry on, then go back onto the toning up protein shakes.

So if anyone is on this diet, I would love to hear from you !!

Back