Slimmm shakes from Approved Food website.

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
I done CD 3 or 4 years ago, lost 7 stones, put it all back on due to stress and now cannot afford CD any more. I have just come across the Slimmm diet from the Approved Foods website. I might get some shakes and continue how I did on the CD diet. I have seen that the Slimmm shakes are out of date (best before Nov 2011.)
I am hoping this will be a cheaper alternative to CD for me. It sounds "too good to be true" to me (even though I'm hoping its not) so I hope some of you experienced-Slimmm'ers can let me know.

Does this matter at all ? Any side effects because of it being out-of-date ?

I have some Slimmm shakes. They aren't a TFR diet, it's more like Slimfast where you need to have a meal in the evening. You shouldn't experience any side effects because they are out of date, might just taste a little funny. Hope this helps x

hi i have just purchased these, i think i will be doing 3 meal replacement and two healthy snacks aday, i also cant afford cd so we will just have to give it ago, surely dropping your intake will help loose the weight aslong as you take multi vits and have a good healthy snack

hi hunni17 how is the 3 shakes a day going? i did think about trying this but didnt know if i would be getting the correct nutriants?

Back