Slimmm shakes

Are there anyone doing the slimmm shakes here? I hear its made by the same company as cs. Has anyone tried doing it with three shakes a day and a small meal and a multi-vitamin with a piece of fruit as well. ? This is the way i am doing it although I believe some people are using it as a tfr and wondered how they were getting on with it? I have about 10 weeks worth that I bought from AF, so far some of them taste ok. Would love to hear other stories too

I am using up some cs shakes alongside eight Weeks of slimmm shakes. I think they taste great. I am having my two shakes plus my meal and only snack if I really need it. I did think about just having shakes but I know I wouldn't be able to stick to it and am enjoying my meal. Knowing I get the meal helps me through and knowing I can have the snacks if I need them.

Have you lost any weight yet? My losses are various between 3-5lbs a week. I do find that I am not eating as much as normal so maybe its not all bad.

Four lbs so far in four days. Bit really struggling today. Think its cause my oh had been having loads of did this weekend. Well loads more than me. I want to succeed. Just drink more, and keep going. Last night he came home with fish and chips and tonight he's having Chinese

He's seen so many diets over the years that I really can't blame him. Its his weekend after all, back on the wagon today. How you getting on. How much you list altogether

I just replied on another slimmm thread. Im starting it again tomorrow. I will be having the 2 shakes, then a meal for dinner (no carbs, so will probably be grilled fish/chicken with salad or veg)
Will take my measurements and let you know my weight loss x

Hi everyone, ordered 5 wks worth so I,ll be starting soon as well. Good luck everyone

I have just ordered a batch from approved foods, out of date some of them but i heard this does not affect anyone and they are still safe to use! i will be starting as soon as they arrive, i have 9 weeks to my holiday so its all go!! i will start my own weight loss blog but it wont allow me until i have commented 50 times so you ladies will see a lot of random post from me lol.

So im guessing its

breakfast- shake
snack- fruit or nuts?
lunch- shake or soup
snack- fruit or nuts? or can i have a low fat muller light or something?
Dinner- Low fat meal no carbs?

And drink 2 litres of water a day, is green tea allowed?

hi i have started my Slimmm diet today :) starting with a mint choc shake this morning then i had a snack pot of seeds and nuts from graze.com then for lunch i had a vanilla shake. For tea im planing on having veg with quorn chicken pieces.

I make my shakes with water. Which i find nicer than slim fast as that was with milk and always sat heavy on my stomach.

Back