slimto wi n series?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by wilyn 205, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    with been off work been watching the slim to win on line as not on been on tv where I live Im hoping it will give me some xtra motivation as got to get the weight off as anyone else been watching
    it or read the book,sometimes I get my books out and mags to inspire me as after awhile thing laspse and end up going off track!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    The series was very good. I watched it online as well. I feel like the girl who made little or no effort at all and ends up more or less the same as when she started!!! :)
    The important thing for me is that I keep trying. It helps me maintain if nothing else. Losing the last stone, when you feel 'ok' and so much better than with 2 stone more, is SO difficult! I have to keep in mind that I felt so much better one stone lighter too!!!
    I get out all of my old magazines too. They have lovely recipes in them and can make a change from the ones we tend to cook all the time.
    I'm not sure you will want to go back to work if you are having so much fun while your off, Wilyn!!! :)

4. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    it is good isnt it ,I THINK if IWAS ON IT soon get the weight off with rc on my case bet it s good motivation with her weighing you lol
    she told the young girl off didnt she ! im off work as got abad back
    quite fed up really ,suppose make most of it till go back bye 4 now lyn x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.