Slimwannabes wi week 1

slimwannabe

Silver Member
Ok so ove lost 8lbs and 4 inches.2 on tummy and 2 on thigh.
Bit gutted as had sneaky wi on fri and was 7lbs down then.
Have since sat been taking physillium husks (2 3times a day) and wonder if thats too much and has slowed it down?
Also haven't been toilet since wed which os why I started taking the husks but still no effect!
Any ideas much appreciated thx xx

Woohoo well done that's a great loss!!

I'm not sure how the husks work but I know alia used them so ask her what she thinks?

I took a ducolax before bed so just waiting on that kicking in! Lol

True sisters

Yh thanks for announcing that to the world sis lol.
Shes right though have never been regular!
Have decided not to take the husks this week and see what happens but might have to get something else to help it along xx

Chelly think that might be a plan for me if nothings moved by next week lol x

Hi, well done on the loss! Not sure if this is why but I have been "going" everyday which is more than usual for me and have been having 2 or 3 cups of peppermint tea a day, I know its good for digestion so maybe its helping. Worth a try as is natural as opposed to tablets (and fluid as opposed to the fibre you're adding).

Actually I did read peppermint oil is supposed to be a good colon cleanser so guess thats along the same lines! x

I still haven't got my peppermint tea yet! Need to get some cus I'm on my 2nd ducolax now and still haven't been!!

That's on my 2 do list now!!!

Not a fan of peppermint tea!
Bought some dulcolax today so will take one of them before bed.
Will be interesting for swimming tomorrow sis lol
Oh chelly thats not good, do hope they work for me xxx

Its all about the poo lol x

I find that laxatives work very slowly for me. I use the dulcolax pico perles which I find gentler on the stomach but you're meant to take them at night so they work their questionable magic overnight. Well, if I take them at 9pm ish, I don't go till middle of the following day which is so inconvenient :rolleyes:
So I keep them in my bag and on the days when I really need a good clear out I take them in the afternoon. Usually first thing in the morning (I get up very early) I find myself doing a staggery sprint to the bathroom. hehe.

Am out bit this eve so think ill take one when I get home and see what happens lol
Wish me luck! ! Xx

Yeah please do get it out before swimming tomorrow. Can't face having the pool closed down after my 2yr olds 'accident' last year :eek: x

Ha ha ha and this yr it'll be yr sister instead.could still blame it on kai lol xx

Haha Bee thats is funny, well the dulcolax worked a little but will take another tomorrow afternoon I think as still don't feel right!

Week 2 WI - 3lbs and 2 inches 1 off chest and another off tummy so am now 15st1.

I will be in the 14's next week if it kills me, although will be TOTM :(

Brilliant...stay positive

Back