Slinking back in...

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Meggity, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Meggity

Meggity Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello all,

I made a half hearted attempt on this diet a few months ago but let other outside influences disuade me from my goal.

Looking back now, I am kicking myself as I could have accomplished so much if I had just put myself first and stuck at it!

And its with that determination in mind that I am back on the wagon, visiting the forums and all set to start a new leaf tommorrow.

I can't do it I know from experience, without all of you lot - who keep each other on track through thick and (onto) thin. Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slim4good

slim4good Member

This sounds so like me!! Like a lot of us I suppose!! Day 1 for me today and this time round I have found this forum which I am sure will help massively! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    GOOD LUCK - want to know a secret? It works.

Proof on my ticker!

GSQ

5. chiefdave

chiefdave Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    it's so easy to look back and think 'if i'd started then and stuck to it i'd be OK now' but you have to put that behind you as you can't change it now. if anything try and use it as motivation and try and set short terms goals. I find setting a goal thats going to take months is easy to let slip but if you set a weekly or monthly goal it's much easy to stick to it.

the joy of this diet so far for me is that getting on the scales shows it's actually working which is a big motivation!

6. xSherrie.Chointellex

xSherrie.Chointellex Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hope your first day went without any problems. You sound like your set for your journey ahead. Good luck! x

7. leslabelle

leslabelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.42%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, Hope you get your head round it and start as you mean to continue. No point in looking back. I guess if we all looked back and wished we had been good none of us would ever have got into the stage of having to lose loads of weight in the first place.
    Positive thinking. One day at a time, one week at a time and don't beat yourself up if you have a slip. Just get back onto the train again and go for it.
    Good luck x

8. Nadyeshda

Nadyeshda Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi, how's it going? I have tried and fallen off the wagon before. You sound like your head is in the right place. You will do this. You are so right, it's about doing this for ourselves and putting ourselves first. Good luck!

9. Meggity

Meggity Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey guys, and thanks for the replies!

One week on, and 10 lbs down. This time I will succeed! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.