Slinky & sexy by xmas please!!

abski

Okay so I need to lost some poundage & hoping to look good by Christmas so I figured that if I write down every morsel I chuck in my gob it might help :) I'm not overweight as such but definitely feeling more chubs than I would like, so after messing around going up to 10 st 1 and down to 9 st on calorie counting & slimfast I have decided to brave it and do a vlcd. It's my first vlcd although I did try s&s once before and didn't even last 3 days :sigh: HOWEVER I am now fully motivated and need to stop being a lazy b****. I'm going to apologise now to anyone who reads this as it will be mega boring and full of absolute rubbish! It's more of a guideline for me knowing I have to write everything down hopefully will make me less likely to cheat! Waiting for my delivery which comes tomorrow & if its in the morning I shall start then :D

No idea what my weight is atm, last time I checked it was 9 st 2lbs which means I've put on 2lbs but with the amount of garbage I have chomped on the last few weeks I think it will be much more than this, so I may weigh in tomorrow if I start slim & save then unless I chicken out of weighing lol.

Okay so ate myself out of house & home yesterday so I could start s&s today, got up really late and didnt have breakfast until late as well, so far I've had:
multi vit & omega 3
- Banana shake (LOVE these yummy!)
- Cottage pie with 200g broccoli

The cottage pie was strange, still hungry but I'm chugging down loads of water, having some diet coke hopefully the citric acid won't do me much harm as I couldn't get my mits on any coke zero. I've still got a chocolate shake & a bar for later so will update then!

Oh also weigh in today is 9 st 3.4lbs, hoping to settle somewhere around 8 st to 8 st 5 depending on how much I weight after s&s & the water weight is back.

Evening Abski! You've done great on day 1! I'm around the same weight and also aiming to get to 8st 7lb (ultimate goal is 8st) but seemed too overwhelming even though in May I was 8lbs away from goal! Spent the summer regaining this wretched 11lbs!

i tired to do SnS yesterday but caved in to rice cakes and cheese! However, had a good day today and determined to finally get my act together and shift this 11 lb regain and then keep going to 8st. Hoping to achieve it by end November is I can' it's all mental focus and commitment I know but I've struggled and made excuse over last two three months.

have a good day 2 tomorrow and look forward to following your journey!

Thanks Kira my ultimate goal is 8 stone too, but it seems so far away! It's so annoying when you spend time losing and gaining the same weight isnt it, oh well I'm sure we can do it :)

Day 2 today, I'm actually surprised I lasted through day 1 lol, it wasn't too bad however I did get very hungry laste night after my last shake but I made sure I chugged down the water. I had to restrain myself from weighing myself this morning, I know its only been 24 hours but I'm always hoping to lose weight lol but I know if I weigh in and haven't lost anything yet I will struggle to continue so I will try and hold out as long as possible, need to get this weight off! Also finding the meal planner thing on the s&s website really handy, will report in with what I've had today later on.

I have to admit I am serial daily weigher! Post pee naked weigh at roughly the same time! It did help me lose the initial bulk of the weight but since May/June I got out of my routine that had helped maintain around the 8st 8 mark. For me this extra 11lbs is a dress size as I am short. I've struggled to get back to 8st 8 as I guess I haven't put the mental effort in that is required. Like you I am aiming for 8st 7lb just to make it seem more achievable and not such a huge amount as on one had it is but on the other it isn't.

Hope you had a good day 2 and get through any wavering moments with ease. So far so good on day 2 for me but as a seasoned expert on vlcd I know it is an hour at a time certainly for the first week or so.

Back