Slinkyson's diary to grow the bump and lose the butt!!

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi All
Ive been on and off sw for years now, anyway Im 22weeks pregnant and have gained around 2 stone 7lbs already, midwife recommended giving sw a go! so here I am, i became a member of minimins last hear and had great success!
I have joined a class even though it annoys me that pregnant ladies have to pay full price when youths and OAP's get a discount! anyway that said i need the support of a group so needs must!

I have prepared my diary for the next 3 days but I will write it daily as it could change

Breakfast: Greek muller yoghurt (1/2syng), Raspberrys, Blueberrys, Banana

Lunch: Skinny lizzie sausages x 2 (2syns), Bacon, 2 eggs, baked beans, grilled tomatoes, 2 slices of wholemeal bread form 400g loaf, mushrooms, (all grilled, or fried in fry light) brown sauce (3 syns)

Dinner: Turkey stir fry with loads of veg, 98% fat free super noodles, soya sauce

Snacks: fruit, muller light yoghurts,

Syns: 1/2, 2, 3

Forgot to add my extra healthy extras:

Phili cheese on multi ryvitas x3 and pickled onions!
More snacks: 1/4 of a small melon, berries and 2plums I'm bloody starving but I think it's all in my head! Certainly not thirsty seen as I've drank over 2 litres already!!!

If you are hungry, eat. I'm always snacking cos i'm hungry, why i always have plenty of fruit around :)

So today I've had

Magic porridge with berries
Turkey salad with 1 pitta bread and salad cream (2syns) 2 light baby bells
Snacks: curly Whirly, snack a jacks, fruit, Milky Way,
Dinner: chicken stir dry with soya sauce, dried noodles and loads of veg!

Gone over my syns abit today but get HO could be worse!

Back