Slinysons juddding along

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi All

I thought id set up a new diary but looks like I hadn't! So here's a little about be! I'm a new mum of my almost 6week old daughter she's amazing but gosh it's hard work with sleep deprivation but hey HO!

I was about 3 stone over weight when I got pregnant last oct and the processing to gain a few more stones whilst pregnant! So in total I want to lose a good 5-6 stone!

I re-started JUDDD nearly 3 weeks ago, in my first week I lost 10lbs, second week stayed the same (totm) and this week I'll be weighing tomorrow rather than Sunday as I need to change my wi days to Fridays! So granted its a few days early so I'm not expecting a huge loss!

I'm loving being back on JUDDD I was going to do a vlcd with having so much weight to lose but I just can't bring myself to start myself yet I really need my energy at the moment!

So that's a little about me, looking forward to chatting to you all along the way!

Found you :) xx

So after a very indulgent UD yesterday thought I best pull it back with a very good DD today! So far I've had 2 decaf coffees! Going to record what I have on here on my DDs only :) that will help me to refer back too :)

Well so much for a dd it's now turned into a ID I just needed some pasta for energy! Haven't slept all night with Poppy being unwell so a dd was s bad idea really! So will do my second dd on either sat or sun :)

ID sounds like a sensible idea :) hope ur both ok xxx

Oooh be careful hun. JUDDDIng so soon after having a baby is going be really hard work. Are you bf her too? Sorry for the clucking but I've been there. xx

Oooh be careful hun. JUDDDIng so soon after having a baby is going be really hard work. Are you bf her too? Sorry for the clucking but I've been there. xx

Hia I'm only doing 5:2 been doing it for 3 weeks nearly and been fine but on the days I don't get much/any sleep I'm having to be sensible and change to a ID or UD! No not bf wasn't able to as she was prem so my milk never came in properly :( I hoped to bf but hey HO! Don't be sorry huni I appreciate the advice and support! I was going to start a vlcd in a few weeks but sod that im way too tired however when my fellas not working away he holds the fort then I can have a dd and get some sleep so at the mo it's working out well but will see how I get on :) xx

Hia I'm only doing 5:2 been doing it for 3 weeks nearly and been fine but on the days I don't get much/any sleep I'm having to be sensible and change to a ID or UD! No not bf wasn't able to as she was prem so my milk never came in properly :( I hoped to bf but hey HO! Don't be sorry huni I appreciate the advice and support! I was going to start a vlcd in a few weeks but sod that im way too tired however when my fellas not working away he holds the fort then I can have a dd and get some sleep so at the mo it's working out well but will see how I get on :) xx

Oh right that not so bad then. I had a vision of alternates.:eek: My last two were prem twins so ikwym about the milk. Both ended up bottle fed.( they're 14 now tho lol) It's good your bloke can help out a bit to. xx

Oh right that not so bad then. I had a vision of alternates.:eek: My last two were prem twins so ikwym about the milk. Both ended up bottle fed.( they're 14 now tho lol) It's good your bloke can help out a bit to. xx

Lol gosh no I couldn't survive on alternate days not for a few months anyway! We are getting married next May so there is a little added pressure on me to slim down soon to start dress shopping as at the mo I'm a size 18 and want to get to a 12 for the wedding but we do have 9months so plenty of time :) yeah my other half is a good egg :) really helps out loads!
So how are you finding JUDDD? Are you doing alternative days? Xx

Eeek just feeding Poppy so thought id update! Whilst I was pregnant I developed gestural diabetes, it was horrid I hated injecting insulin daily and checking by blood sugars numerous times a day! 11am today is my check up at docs so I'm hoping my sugars come back normal! Having diabetes really made me realise that I would hate to have to diabetics it really was a tough slog so It's really important that I eat healthy now not to contract the condition! Will update later today :)

Good luck hun xxx

Lol gosh no I couldn't survive on alternate days not for a few months anyway! We are getting married next May so there is a little added pressure on me to slim down soon to start dress shopping as at the mo I'm a size 18 and want to get to a 12 for the wedding but we do have 9months so plenty of time :) yeah my other half is a good egg :) really helps out loads!
So how are you finding JUDDD? Are you doing alternative days? Xx

I did alternates from January when I weight around 13 8 lb stone but had to stop due to getting pneumonia in the March time. I lost still got down to 11 stone 2 lb and did 2 DD a week for a while and sts. I'm on alternates again to lose the last stone. xx

Hope ur ok hun xx

Well I've had my 6wk check up felt it was a waste of time! Well at least I can drive now I suppose! I reckon my weight will start shifting once I get out and about!
Been feeling really down about myself today, cried loads! Just feel enormous I know I should give myself a break seen as I only have Poppy 6 weeks ago but I really thought I'd be able to get my head into dieting by now, but every day is a struggle!! I'll get there eventually perhaps I should just try to JUDDD but if I don't succeed not beat myself up about it because I know in a few more weeks I'll be a lot to get my head around dieting!! :)

Well last night was my first night out after being pregnant and having Poppy in about 10months! I was so self conscious about myself I couldn't enjoy the night at all! Came home at 11 feeling really down! Lumps and bumps everywhere! So that was defo the kick up the behind that I needed! No more messing about for me! I'm weighing myself tomorrow then will be swapping to another day as a dd on a Sunday isn't working out so well!! So today in having an ID as we are going for a family dinner!

Hello lovely, big hugs. Ive felt alittle the same this weekend too :(

Dont put to much pressure on yourself, it takes a while to get back dieting, especially after having a little babba :) You will get there xxx

Hello lovely, big hugs. Ive felt alittle the same this weekend too :(

Dont put to much pressure on yourself, it takes a while to get back dieting, especially after having a little babba :) You will get there xxx

Hope so huni! It's doing my head in now :-( xx

This week I've lost 2lbs so that's 12 in 3 weeks! Really hoping for another 2lbs me t week to reach a stone in 4 weeks! Still doing 5:2 but I do need to be more strict on my dd and stick to the recommended 430cals!!

Yay well done you that's great!! Xxx

Back