slipped up

Mikspatel53

Slipped up yest and today morning and finding it soo hard to get back on track. Lost stone and 4 pounds so far. Just got on scales today haven't gained nothing yet. Shall I start half day or tomorrow?

Start rightaway. If you decide to start tomorrow - that's another day of eating rubbish - probably!!

Get right back on it.

Lx

I suppose it's better to start now. My mind just keeps saying to me I've ruined it anyway so what's the point carrying on today. Thanks.

Start straight away, no point putting it off.
I had a bad weekend, i've lost 4 stone in 15 weeks. I'm amazed & so proud at how well i've done, back on track today and WILL do this!

I had a semi-planned sensible-ish slip-up at the weekend too but I got 'back on the horse' Monday morning and I was most definitely back in ketosis this morning!!! Don't delay otherwise you'll a) do more damage and b) may not ever start again!

Good luck xx

I gave gotten back on it but did have 1 slice of fruit. So hopefully tomorrow will be back on ss and hopefully can loose some by WI day on Tue. Does anyone know diff in weightloss for when you are in ketosis and when you aren't if that makes sense..

Back