Slippery slope....!

glammam

Going away for a few days tomorrow. Got my bran ready packed, got my dukan bars for snacks and got my dukan coco powder for my sweet tooth.....but.....already on my third bottle of lager! Ouch! So bad I know, but so good! Oh well, holiday mode I guess. Try to be as good as I can while away but I suppose try to reign it in and get back on it strictly when I come back. Ive been so good up until now too! Oh well, its not everyday you go away I suppose....:sigh:

Ock don't worry or beat yourself up u have came this far :) where do u get your bars from and what stage can u eat them? Hope your holidays fab!!
Jan
X

Oh thanks :) Im off to butlins with the hubby and my daughter. The dukan bars are off the website. I bought 2 packs of bars (not bad actually) some dukan chocoloate spread that I havent even tasted! Also the coco powder which was a godsend last night when I was struggling with period pains and pmt beyond! Also bought some more oat bran off there. The whole lot came to about 25 pounds with postage which I know is extortionate but I told myself it was my Easter treat! Hoping to stick to the diet whilst away but I will allow myself the odd treat. The odd vodka I expect! Straight back on it tho when I get home :)

Ooh sorry, you can eat the bars whilst on cruise. Sorry forgot to say that! Think they are 1 tolerated item each. xx

Oh I know what you mean I think that's when I will struggle and my o/h will run for cover :) I didn't know you get all of that I must look on the website! I'm working purely from the book I bought, well I done Atkins for 4 days but switched to Dukan today as seems easier for me to do (ohhhhhh I use the term easier very loosely!!) I'm sure you will do fine a few drinks won't hinder you too much I shouldn't think, and it is your holiday after all!! X

Glammam enjoy your jolly hollys get back on the Dukan horse when you get back x remember to bring us all a stick of candy rock back lol

Back