Slow Losses! Is this normal?

S-H

Hi,

I'm just getting really dis-heartened, i lost 4.5 lbs the first week on ww sticking to 32 pp and used 0 weeklies. The second week I did exactly the same and only lost 1lb ... I know you lose more on the first week but I thought 2lbs was the expected amount seen as I wasn't using weeklies. The 3rd week I stuck to it the same and lost 0.5lb and the same on week 4. I still track and weight everything ... even 1 bite of a jaffa cake etc!

I also do zumba twice a week, walk fast for an hour once a week and go on the power plate for 20 mins twice a week.

So it was suggested to me that I try 29 pp and use 0 weeklies and lost 1.5 lbs that week :) and the next week told to do 26pp and no weeklies and lost 2.5lbs :D

So thought I'd found what was right for me but the next 2 weeks of sticking to 26 pp and 0 weeklies went back to 0.5lb losses again. Does anyone have any suggestions or other people finding this, just so hard when I'm sticking to it 100% and only lose 0.5lb when others loose so much more.

Why don't you try eating your weeklies? Some people find they lose more by eating them all

S-H said:
Hmmm maybe, it just seems strange to eat for the sake of it if i'm trying to lose weight lol. Has anyone else found this?

I have always eaten all my weeklies I'm 5 months in and I have had really good losses up to a month a go so I then started exercising which has boosted my losses again! I'm my opinion I would say with the exercise ur doing ur not having enough pp, I would try 1-2 weeks of eating the dailies worked out for u by ur leader and all ur weeklies! This doesn't necessarily mean eating more food, try adding pointed veg to ur meals ie peas Sweetcorn! Eating White branded bread and swap any ww low fat products with normal products, ie swap reduced fat sausages with normal sausages! Make sure u eat 3 meals with a snack or 2! I don't no what u already eat so this I'd just some examples! To b honest the way I see it is if ur not loosing much weight anything is worth a try! Hope this helps!

Back