1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Slow losses

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by cherrytimmers, 7 February 2013 Social URL.

1. cherrytimmers

cherrytimmers mines a skimmed latte

Hi all - I've been taking xenical for 4 weeks now. I'm following the rules and exercising a bit which is better than the nothing before! The thing is I had a great loss in my first week and since the I've STS. Admittedly I got bored of searching for the right' foods at times but I never stopped taking the pills and I've not had any 'issues'! I have a lot of weight to lose and I thought my journey would be kick started a little but I have to say I'm really disappointed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Well-Known Member

Hi

How about you post what your eating and we can look it over - and perhaps help with any pointers..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

I agree with Tara, show us a typical day & see if we pick anything up x