Slow weight loss

Springador

I am now on day 7 and although I am well in ketosis I have seen very little change on the scales, this really makes this diet seem harder when there is no result, I really feel like giving in.

Hi Springador :)

Don't give in! Remember, we might not see much of a difference on the scales but we will in our clothes as we lose the inches :) Have you noticed a difference in your clothes?

I got my friend to take my scales away as i used to stand on them EVERY morning and EVERY night :/ The only time i get weighed now is with my Councillor. You might want to remove your scales? My scales always effected me emotionally aswell. If i didn't like what i saw i would eat but if i liked what i saw i wouldn't eat.

Stick with it and you'll get the results you want ;) Good Luck!

I am so fed up with this, I have been really good for over 2 weeks and only lost about 5 lbs, this really makes me feel like giving up again, I was well in ketosis and have been for days but today I registered negative so why have I come out of ketosis.I dont feel like I have lost any inches either my clothes all feel the same.

Back