Slowed down :(

lulu3380

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me?
I've been doing cd (mainly ss/ss+) for 6 weeks and have lost 18.5- no where near as much as some lucky people have on here, but hey ho still better than nothing!!
The problem I've found over the last 2 weeks is that I've either sts or only lost 1 measly pound! I had the contraceptive implant fitted a month ago and my CDC doesn't know if it's something to do with it, as on her scales my fat is still going down but my water has zoomed rite up??
Just wondering if anyone out there has has this implant? Another part of me is thinking is my body just becoming used to this diet that's why the results aren't as good? Sorry for the essay! But just a bit fed up at the mo :(

Well done so far, that is still averaging 3lbs per week, you really wouldn't get that on another diet.
Are you drinking enough water? If the fat is still dropping presumably your inches loss is too. At the end of the day its losing inches that gets us into smaller clothes.
Keep up the good work.

M x

Thanks for ur reply :) yeah have to admit my water intake hasn't been as good but still havin a food coupe of ltrs a day. My inches r def going down and my CDC has said try not to pay too much attention to the numbers at the mo but it's hard not to! Was thinking I mite try a water tablet today just to c if can get rid of this water retention, even tho will prob have to spend my whole day on the loo!!!!

Don't start taking any tablets, just keep going, 3lb a week ave is great!! Everyones body is diff so it's not fair on urself to compare to other peoples losses.

Well done on your loss, up your water and stick with it

Xx

Ohhh and I'm on the depo which is also supposed to slow weight loss, forgot to mention that bit x

Try and do 4litres if water for a couple of days. That should lower your water retention.

Good luck!

Back