Slowly but Surely :)

MrsW1

Good Evening All!

Well, I just wanted to make my first diary entry today as I will officially start tomorrow so would LOVE to log on to some words of wisdom and moral support tomorrow morning :)

I've a fair way to go....nearly 5st to be precise but after lots of fad dieting, gaining and losing and mucking about I really am in this to DO this once and for all. I had my 2nd baby girl 3 weeks ago tomorrow and am totally ready to get myself back to ME!!!

Not only do I want to lose weight but I also need to learn how to change my relationship with food as I'm scared that if I don't, I'll never win this battle and this is one battle I HAVE to win! :D

Bring on tomorrow!!!! :character00115:

Right, I'm back. After much deliberation over the past few days I've decided to stick with WW. I was debating whether or not to go back to following a VLCD that I was doing before I fell pregnant (my daughter is now 3 weeks old). But I decided that I need to do this properly if it's going to be the last time I go on this whole weight loss journey shenannigan!
:rolleyes:

I won't be doing PP as I've no time for classes or online or anything with now having 2 kids under 3 so I'll just be doing the old discover plan and using my old WW calculator.

I don't really have a time target for my loss as I always end up failing anyway so thought if I just do it I'll hit my target when I hit it. (Although I do have a holiday in September 2013 and I can't stop relating the two :p).

So I will be starting on Monday 28th May. I thought it silly to start today when I know I'm having drinkies tonight and we allll know drinkies = more food than you should have :D So Monday it is!

If anybody decides to follow this then thank you very much. I'll just ramble on anyway even if no-one does as it helps me!!

Happy weightwatchering fat losers!! ;)

Thanks :) I just had a read of your diary too and it's really bad of me but the only thing I can think about from it is the choc sundae you had at the pub meal! lol So I thought best not comment on it for now and will wait until I have something a little more substantial to write rather than Mmmmmm choc sundae...... :D

I'm not going to post all my meals and stuff because, well, I just haven't got the time but I'll be here everyday hopefully even just for an update.

Have a great weekend :)

Lol I love your first comment and you could've put that... I don't mind :0) ok bout with the food update,not everybody does that on here anyhow.Thanks about my weekend :0)

Back