Red Days Slowly getting this but hating the wind eww

mrs_tommo

As above had a 100% dy yesterday and went to bed early to avoid temptation, and as hubby goes to bed same time I do and vica versa, it made things a lot easier. But yeah - 100% day and aiming for second day as well!

Had a sneaky wi, but hey we all do these things - really hoping for a loss on thursday. Hence the sticking to it 100%. Keep telling ymself after 8 years of being overweight I owe it to myself to look after myself and be healthy.

Great being healthy but omg ive had horrible wind - really smells. Does this settle down? please tell me it does because right now I dont like the way I smell lol!

And yay for 27 posts and twilight picture - am going to hopefully book tickets for this weekend so me and hubby can go and watch breaking dawn 2!!!

Having another great day - am cooking 224g slimming world chips with sliced steak, mushrooms and red onions for tea - massive, filling and delicious! cant ask for more then that.

Hubby due home shortly, 1/4 kids in bed - 3 more to go! then looking forward to totally vegging and getting an early night - monday always kills me without fail.

Back