slowly giving up...

stef2009

Gold Member
ok so been on Lt for about 7 weeks now, my first 6 weeks was GREAT i had so much willpower i loved it. i had a break for my 21st birthday 2 weeks ago and its gone downhill since then, i cant seem 2 stick 2 it, i cnt get the water down me n all my willpower has dissapeared, i actually hate the diet na n cant stand 2 think i'm on it! im so angry!! i dnt regret having the break cos i wasnt letting this diet ruin my 21st but its all gone horribly wrong now! i dont know what to do anymore!!!! :wave_cry:

Haven't been on it long enough to give you advice but i can say that being very overweight since the age of 21...now 31, it has been 10 years of yoy yo diets, feeling bad, and letting the weight get out of control, i wish i'd known about this diet sooner, the girls and guys on here are great i'm sure someone can offer you the advice sending a hug xxx

Hi Hun, it's so hard getting back on board, even after a short break. I really struggled but persevered and finally managed 1 whole week. Now its like I've never had a break and it's only day 12 :D
Remember all the reasons why you wanted to lose weight in the first place and then give yourself a good talking to :D
I hope you manage it hun really I do. Chin up.
Just a thought... are you drinking enough? water that is ;)
Just noticed the water comment...sorry.

no i cant get the water down anymore, ive never liked water and when i first started i struggled, then i got used 2 it but now im barely having 2 ltrs wich is no where near enough which is making me dehydrated!

I really can related to how you feel.How about having 2 shakes and a high protein meal for a week. It's at least some food to look foward to. If you have been eating lots of carbs the withdrawal from them is wicked.

well ive been eating and having shakes the past week, not eating full meals just picking, i still lost 4lb unbelievably but i dnt wana carry on like that! im so dissapointed i really need to try get all that willpower back that i had : (

How far are you from target? How much longer would you need to be on TFR? If you are nearing target then swapping to maintenance might be the better option.

im nowhere near my target!! i need 2 loose about 5 or 6 stone and ive only just lost 2!!!

well ive been eating and having shakes the past week, not eating full meals just picking, i still lost 4lb unbelievably but i dnt wana carry on like that! im so dissapointed i really need to try get all that willpower back that i had : (

It will come hun. There are a few people on here that have re-started so we are proof that you can get back to it. Don't beat yourself up because that will only make you feel worse.;)

yea it is great 2 stone just cnt blieve im failing this early im a bloody joke! i'll try and keep going abit longer and hopefully i'll gt back on track, fingers crossed!! x

:whoopass: Right consider this your ass kicking then woman! Why are you doing this diet? What was the reason you started? STOP CHEATING! Yes you lost 4lbs with cheating but you might have lost 7lb if you hadn't. You could on this diet half the time if you just get stuck in.

You KNOW no other diet will give you the results that this will. So it is simple.....if you want to lose weight then do lippotrim! I know it is hard and we all go through phases of struggling. But if you persevere you will push through this and be so proud of yourself.

Change things up a bit. When are you at your weakest? Go for a walk then. Take your mind off it. Focus on reasons for wanting to be slim and healthy. Reward yourself every week with something. Even if just a new tshirt! Come on girl get with the programme! You can do this!

Reactions: Kay
lol thanks i'll try my hardest! suppose if i gave up now it would of been a waste of 6 weeks and 2stone isnt good enough i need to loose more, i was going to go on slimming world but it will take more than twice the time to loose it! Lt is a gud diet and i need to stick to it!!

Reactions: Kay
You need a good kick up the ass!!!

lol!! try your hardest to stick to it chick!!

Don't give up! Keep on going you can do it. I had 8-9-10 stone lose and thought i'd never get there and for years i kept giving up. Then i lost the whole shooting shebang in a matter of months and wondered why i hadn't done it YEARS ago. Please keep on going, you'll get back into the swing of it again in no time. And lipo is the fastest way to get rid of it. Just think i;ll do it and get it over and done with.

Hi hun I understand what your going thro taking a break at the time seems like a good idea but its so damned hard to get back on try taking one day at a time dont think about how long you need to be doing this for it will make it seem twice as hard
with regards to the water min 2ltrs a day I know you said you dont like the stuff have you tried sparkling water or maybe warm water

keep at it you know the results are fantastic

Sorry to hear you are struggling a little after your break.

Well really the only way I can think to advise you to get your motivation back is to think of the 2 scenarios.

Scenario 1 - you dont stick to the diet, you pile the 2 stone back on that you have lost over the last 7 weeks, what a waste of effort, time and money.

Scenario 2 - You get back on them shakes girl, get the first few days over with like you did in the beginning and then its plain sailing. In another 7 weeks you could have lost another 2 stone, that will be 4 stone gone, that will only leave you 1 more stone to lose.

Come on hun, I know its hard after a break, I have just had one myself when I went to Scotland, but just try and think how much you want to lose this weight, how much nicer life will be when you can go and buy any clothes you like, how much healthier you will feel, you CAN do this, its just making that decision to yourself TODAY - I will NOT eat today I will stick to my 3 shakes. Take it one day at a time and make time for yourself.

Log on here anytime and tell us when you feel like picking on anything that you are not supposed to be picking on, someone will always be around to offer support.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear you are struggling a little after your break.

Well really the only way I can think to advise you to get your motivation back is to think of the 2 scenarios.

Scenario 1 - you dont stick to the diet, you pile the 2 stone back on that you have lost over the last 7 weeks, what a waste of effort, time and money.

Scenario 2 - You get back on them shakes girl, get the first few days over with like you did in the beginning and then its plain sailing. In another 7 weeks you could have lost another 2 stone, that will be 4 stone gone, that will only leave you 1 more stone to lose.

Come on hun, I know its hard after a break, I have just had one myself when I went to Scotland, but just try and think how much you want to lose this weight, how much nicer life will be when you can go and buy any clothes you like, how much healthier you will feel, you CAN do this, its just making that decision to yourself TODAY - I will NOT eat today I will stick to my 3 shakes. Take it one day at a time and make time for yourself.

Log on here anytime and tell us when you feel like picking on anything that you are not supposed to be picking on, someone will always be around to offer support.

Good luck.
You always give such great advice!!! x

Thanks Toni, I think its easier when you can relate to something, because I too struggled just a little bit on my re-start after my Scotland trip, it seemed harder than when I originally started lipotrim, you dont have that initial excitement you had on your first start, but hopefully this is just a little blip and she can get straight back to full motivation and determination again.

Back